Pub Hopping

Holy fucking shit !! 5k reads ? Are you shitting me right now.
I never thought mentioning my story on a tiktok would get me here lol.
Casi me cago ( almost shit myself)
This is so amazing, I an incredibly, beyond happy y'all are giving my story a shot.

Please enjoy! Also I put the song that Mari plays in the middle of the chapter :)
Muchos besitos
—————————————-

We have quite literally visited every single fucking bar in this entire city and this woman has not even tripped on air.

"Oh my god, look at that one. It has cool lights." Mari speaks up, and skips into the line that leads into the bar.

I look at Sylvia and she is practically about to fold into the floor with every step. I grab onto her elbow to try to balance her but she just giggles to herself. I get in line behind Mari, who is trying to look into the window.

"I might throw up." Sylvia blows up her cheeks like that one fish. I forgot what the name of the fish was but I remember watching this show about funny looking fish when I couldn't sleep. Sylvia looks like that fish right now but sick.

"Huh? Oh my god okay, let's not go inside." Mari snaps her head at Sylvia making atrocious gagging sounds. Mari grabs her arm on the other side and we guide her to a small bench.

"Nooooo, let's go inside." Sylvia tries to get up but I push her down.

"Stay right here. I'm assuming that's like a grocery store, right?" Mari turns and points at a small grocery store. I nod my head yes and watch her walk away into the store.

"Harry, I'm going to tell her." Sylvia slurs onto my shoulder. I pick up her head with my hands because she reeks of every alcohol known to man. I look at her face in panic.

"No you will not. You are about to throw up. Focus on not doing that." I say looking around and pushing my hoodie over my head as the night approaches and more people crowd the streets.

If Sylvia tells Mari anything about this I think I might gag and not in the preferred way. When I get nervous I tend to get nauseous. Just thinking about telling Mari about how we scouted her out makes me feel creepy, and just sick. Especially after dragging her here, I feel as if Mari would emphasize her distaste on that. I never thought that Mari was going to be the person in my head, and I didn't fully think this through.

"I'm back. Had to use my 'friend is dying' excuse to skip the line." Mari runs up right in front of me. She takes out a small pill bottle, and some water from the bag.

"What are those?" I ask as she hands me the water bottle. She props Sylvia's head on her chest to give her easier access to give her the pills. The intense concern that is washing over Mari's face as she concentrates on stabilizing Sylvia's head.

"These are charcoal capsules, which help sober someone up a bit. I got some crackers for her to eat right now."

"Hey Sylvi, can you open your eyes for me." She taps on Sylvia's face lightly. I laugh a little cause I notice how Sylvia flinches at Mari's long nails poking at her.

"There ya go, okay I am going to pop these in your mouth. Take the water and swallow some." Sylvia shakily reaches for the water and swallows the pills. Mari sits between me and Sylvia.

"Give her some time in the fresh air. In this fucking cold." Mari sighs. Her arms are wrapped around Sylvia who is focusing on maintaining equilibrium.

"Here take this." I take my hoodie off.

"Oh no it's okay Harry. I don't want you to get cold." She holds her free hand up, but I shove it on her lap.