Protons

Maybe it was a dream? Or maybe I hallucinated the entire night because I had some form of alcohol poisoning? Whatever that is, that happened was absolutely painful. My back is aching, my throat is scratchy, and my feet are insanely sore.

Minor flashes of last night are washing up in my mind. The liquor lessons, of course I would want everyone wasted. The dancing, oh yes the dancing. Watched Jeff make a complete buffoon of himself - two right feet mother fucker had the audacity to call MY drinks weak. His dancing is weak, I'll fucking tell ya'. Then I took a small nap. Yes, the nap was short because someone was ringing the doorbell. That explains the burning in my throat. Then, I am blank.

I don't ever recall anything when I drink, it comes back in flashes. Kind of like blinks. These blinks are very slow and hazey.

My head is fucking throbbing. I sit up, and I feel my head sway to one side and I rub it. Whatever, I'll just take an ibuprofen or some version of it.

Something moves next to me, and my body tenses up. I slowly turn my head over.

"No fucking way." I slowly snake my way off the bed. "No, no... this is horrible." I put a hand over my mouth as Harry's body flips over to face me. Wait before we jump to conclusions, let's rationalize this. Let's regroup.

Everyone stayed over last night, obviously. I hear them downstairs. There are only three rooms here. He probably gave up his room to someone else. That is definitely the reason Mari. You see? No reason to panic. Harry moves a bit, which causes the sheet to slide down his upper body a bit and he has absolutely no shirt on.

"Fucks sake." I whisper and put my hand over my head. I think Sylvia is going to either murder me or literally hold this over me, forever.

He doesn't have a shirt on. I look down, and I am not wearing fucking pants. This is fucking ridiculous. No shirt, no pants. Clearly, we... did the dirt. I fucked him, we fucked. I am very fucking sure everyone else knows. Now, I have to go downstairs and face my demise. Face my entire downfall.

"Why are you just standing there?" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. My body jumps and I see Harry sat up-right on the bed staring at me in curiosity. I lean on the wall, but there is clearly no fucking wall.

"No I am not, I was just admiring the wall panels. Very delicate touch." I rock on my feet and walk towards the walls.

"No, I think you were watching me sleep." He chuckles looking at me as I stroke the wall. God not the word stroke, enough stroking. I huff and roll my eyes at him.

"I was not watching you fucking sleep you douche!" I whispered-yell at him. He makes a weird face before getting up from the bed. Oh god, he is wearing my pajama pants. My chest rises a bit faster as my breath is shaky. Sylvia is definitely going to Law and Order my ass.

"Douche? Like for the ass or?" He laughs pointing at something next to me. I groan and throw him the shirt.

"Douche as in douche bag, you douchebag." I say and as he walks towards me I scramble to stand next to the bed. Harry stops and stares at me and laughs before turning his full body towards me.

"Come on, stop being weird and let's get breakfast." He gestures towards the door.

"Well can I wear some fucking pants or does everyone need a free show?" I get up and grab anything random on the floor. Of course, it had to be Harry's pants. This is going to look so fucking goofy.

"Okay let's go." I practically zoomed past him and ran down the stairs. As I walk down his steps, and turn into the kitchen. I see everyone conversing on the island.