Mar-Mar

Heyyyyy don't be mad. I know I've been gone. I had 7 finals for uni and I am now bouncing back into writing!

Disfruta! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now one with the floor and the floor is one with me. We are together existing at the same time. The floor exists with me. We are conjoined.

"Time to sleep my little boy. You need some sleep for your big day!" A woman's voice plays as the floor and I swallow into one another.

"But I am not tired. Gemma is up. Not fair." The little boy protested.

"You go little Harry!" I protest back with him.

I have lost my mind. But I at least am losing my mind in a celebrity's house. To lose it in style is to lose it in pride! I have been laying on the floor using the home made tapes as a podcast to my laziness. I did nothing but lay here for hours. I know that Harry never liked to be serious in pictures, Harry slid a note under Gemma's door, and that British people talk way too fast.

I could have cleaned up as a thanks for the hospitable environment Harry and Sylvia created for me but again I am lazy. I'll buy them like a CD maker or something.

There are about 3 vegan potato chip bags around me that are close to being empty. My starvation was strong but my resistance was not. I wish he had Doritos or maybe some sour candies. I can go for something bitter.

"We are baaaa- Jesus Christ." The front door is slammed. I don't move a muscle.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks as he slowly approaches my area of solitude.

"I -" I sit up and see the tape is still going and I look around and just shrug. Not much to explain the obvious here. Harry's eyes darted to the TV.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I saw these and I haven't seen VHS tapes in a long time and I just was curious." I panic to hit the eject button on the box.

"It's okay. I don't watch them often." Harry stands with his body towards the TV. His hands on his hips, kind of looks like a dad figuring out the next flight for his family. His eyes trail along the screen. He starts to slowly sit down.

I should tell him to go shower and not sit down on his probably expensive couch with his outside clothes. I have no clue as to why my mind went there, instead of just trying to comfort him but it did and now it is not leaving my mind.

The T.V. echoes throughout the house and Harry's whiny kid voice is screaming for Gemma to give something back. Gemma is holding Harry's head back as he swings his arms out to reach. To be quite honest I am not understanding a word that is being said. Their accents and the pace of their speech is beyond my fucking understanding.

"Do you see your mom often?" I spoke up and it broke Harry out of this nostalgic trance. He looks at me before he answers.

"Not often, no." He starts to take his shoes off. Not the feet please. I look away before my phobia kicks in and stare at the screen more. Thankfully he walks away and just stands near the entry door way. I don't even like seeing my own feet sometimes, it just makes me nauseous. It started when my cousins would non stop tickle my feet as a kid. I just can not stand having feet out in the open.

Mira, your head is somewhere else focus on the fucking T.V.

Not feet, Harry.

Not feet, Harry.

Then Harry steps closer to me, and being criss-cross applesauce on the floor gave me a meet and greet with the toes. I got up quickly and sat on the couch. Harry eyed me suspiciously, and he stepped forward a bit and I moved slightly to the left.

"Do you see your family often in New York?" He lays next to me. His feet touched my aura. I laugh and start scooting over slowly.

"Plenty, yeah. Fucking love my mom." I say as we both start shuffling towards the left end of the couch.

"Oh my god, maybe you should invite the family over. I can cook y'all some culturally efficient food." I laugh trying to ease the situation I'm under.

"Is English food not good enough?" He starts wiggling his toes. This motherfucker.

"Ya know what. Awful food. Terrible yelp reviews." I say pointing my finger at him. Where the fuck is Sylvia.

"Oh really?" Harry's laugh is loud and heartfull.

"Yeah really." We reach the end of the couch and both stare at each other.

"Harry, on god I will scream bloody murder. You will be on E! News. Don't play me right now." My finger is angrily jolting towards him.

"You are really funny, you know that?"He starts inching closer towards me.

"I will spit in your food." I say and then there is a moment of silence. This moment of silence is broken with my speed. I run off into the kitchen and I hear heavy footsteps behind me.

I'm on one side of the island, and Harry is on the other breathing hard.

"Why are you running Mar-Mar?" He says between breaths.

"Mar-Mar? Please" I say tilting my head to the side.

"Why are you running?" He asks, swiping his hand across the island.

"Why are you chasing?" I say this right before I bolt towards the glass doors and open into the back lawn.

"Are you scared of my beautifully carved feet?" I hear him yell behind me. I stop in the middle of the lawn. I smile at Harry.

"Mari, don't you da- AHHH" My scream echoes across all the up-scale hills of London.

"AHHHHH" I scream louder, but Harry has his hand across my mouth before I can finish my last breath of scream.

"I would have asked permission to put my hand over your mouth but you literally were waking up all of Europe." His voice is soft . My eyes trail over his worried filled face. I smile and stick my tongue out.

"Mari, you did not just lick me."

"Yes the fuck I did. And before you say anything else, yes I hate feet. No, yours are not pretty." I say hip popping.

"Didn't know sorry." He has a cheeky smile.

"Didn't know sorry." I mocked him. I noticed that his hand slid down my arm and just rested on my wrists. The warmth invading my entire hand. I look at his hand slyly and wrap my hand in his. The silence is alarming after the entire goose chase.

My boldness, don't know where it fucking came from but we just hold our hands together. Each of our thumbs playing with one another's skin. Sweeping left to right as if we are soothing some irritated skin on the back part of our hands. The rest of my body is slightly dazed and numb. The focus on the soft thumb caressing my hand. As if both of our thumbs are guiding through piano keys, just swaying left to right. Hitting all the melodic notes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenoooo, am I smelling romance?

Am I smelling some feet play? LOL jk none of that

Sorry, Ive been gone! Ive missed Listen.

This romance is so intimate dos mio, get a room.

muchos besitos muahhh <3