CHAPTER 24

Putting down the knife and fork in his hand, Xiao Yun steepled his fingers, leaned back against chair, and said "Oh, let's hear it." There was a lack of interest in his tone and it appeared like he had no interest in this proposal at all.

But Chen Yuanming didn't think this was the case. At the very least the meaning revealed from the man's eyes indicated that the opposite was true.

"Our prerequisites are the same. We want to mine some gold before the news officially comes out." Chen Yuanming said unhurriedly, "But when will the news be announced? That is the most important question. Tomorrow is the lottery day, whether one wins successfully or not, the issuance of the new stock subscription is already the last opportunity to enter the stock market before the news is released. The next lottery will be on June 5th. By then, the first stock market rally would have long passed. Even if you buy more whiteboards, and even if the second wave will make you some money. No matter how much you earn, you still would have missed this year's biggest stock market rally."

Xiao Yun smiled, "You are so confident. Though you are not wrong ... since you're rushing to sell the winning lots in this manner, you probably have more than one reason. Your capital chain is broken, right? One subscription certificate can buy 100 new shares, even if the stock price is denominated at 10 yuan per share, that is not a small number, let alone calculated by the premium value. If you want to exchange the subscription certificate in hand into stock, you need at least one million yuan in capital. Even if your family has money, at most, they would have given a child such as you 200,000 to 300,000 yuan to play with. You have subscription certificates, but if you can't pay the principal, you can't buy new shares. Is that not so?"

Of course, Chen Yuanming will not be provoked by such words. He just raised the corner of his lips in a wry smile. "Supposing that I have winning certificates, since I can sell it you, I can sell it to others as well, not so? Now, there is more than one smart person here and the goods can always be delivered."

"Then why suggest selling it to me? Is it because I look amiable?" Xiao Yun slowly sat up straight, his body's formidable aura intensified, and for a moment he simply stared into Chen Yuanming's eyes.

In the teenager's dark and bright eyes, there was only calm.

"Because it's easier to talk to smart people, and you were the first person to find me." Chen Yuanming's finger flicked the glass in front of him slightly, making a clinking sound. He playfully wiped off a shallow water mark on the stem of the glass.

"You don't care about my age, there is no threat, and you won't bother to cheat. The other people who are here to dig for gold are too complicated. I would rather choose a reliable partner."

The words were very straightforward and were meant to be reassuring. Xiao Yun blinked, this little devil. He had acted a little tough earlier but was now holding up a friendship card again? "Partner ... how many winning numbers will you release?"

"Half of it." Chen Yuanming paused, accentuating his tone. "I predict that in this period at least 10% of the lottery will be won. As long as this number is attained, I can give you a full 600 winning tickets at a price of 2,000 yuan per piece."

"Hiss ~~" Even Xiao Yun who had engaged in a lot of business deals before couldn't help taking a deep breath. This little toad had a big appetite! "10%? Do you realize that there will be four lotteries this year? This time 10%, what about the next few times? Would you be able to give me 50% of the total then?"

"Since you have acquaintances in the banking system, you should know what their original planned certificate issuance volume was." Chen Yuanming remained calm and slowly reasoned. "This time the actual sales volume was too low so the winning rate will definitely increase, otherwise why will the market price be driven so high? Do you think everyone else is a fool? Additionally, about 10 or more new stocks will be issued this year. Brother Xiao, are you unaware?"