CHAPTER 33

"What!?" Chen Yuanming frowned and looked at his parent's expressions carefully. It didn't seem like they were joking so he couldn't help asking, "What happened to their family? Even if they have moved, how could I not be informed?"

Wang Juan struggled for half a minute, and finally reluctantly opened her mouth, "You are still young, Doudou, and you don't know the dirty things between adults. I didn't want to talk about it but ... maybe around the beginning of last year, Sun Jun's messy relationships with women in the factory broke out, and the couple had a big quarrel. They smashed the office of the branch factory, and everyone found out. Later, they divorced, and the children were given to Liu Yun. As she still had half of the family property, she resigned and took her two children back to her hometown. Affected by this incident, Sun Jun was also demoted and has currently been transferred to the branch factory as the workshop director. How can he manage to ... "

Chen Yuanming frowned. He didn't expect this. How could they get divorced?!! There were too few women who would choose to divorce in 1993. Besides, even if they were gone, how could they not leave any contact information? When Yuanming left back then, he had left San Lang a letter. If Aunt Liu really wanted to leave, she would have found a way to keep in touch with him ...

Seeing her son's frowning brows, Wang Juan couldn't help saying, "Don't think so much, I had said that those two people were not good things, why bother tangling with their family, you don't know how Sun Jun behaved back then. Don't even mention it, it was so awkward. Liu Yun too, how can you make a little money and disregard your family. Her ambitious heart had flared out and almost dragged our family into the water. No one forced her to leave but because they were having a hard time on their own, they didn't want to think about their children. Er Mao had already passed the first high school exam and had been admitted... "

"Mother!" Chen Yuanming could not help but interrupt his mother's gossip. He remembered that when his mother had scolded him in the past, she had let slip that Sun Jun's reputation in the factory was unbearable. After Liu Yun found out, she did not choose to be as patient as most women at this time, but instead simply filed for divorce. This was not good. While it was a crisp and extremely straightforward action, under the conservative social atmosphere at this time, it had become a typical example of a lack of womanly virtue ...

But how could he explain such a thing. Suppressing the anger in his stomach, Chen Yuanming took a deep breath and asked again, "When Aunt Liu left, did she leave any contact information? Sun Lang has such a good relationship with me. There should have been a letter ... "

Wang Juan's eyes dodged for a moment, and she didn't dare to look directly into her son's eyes. They had done a big thing and he had become scarily serious, making her panic. Her husband had thrown away those letters at the time, and she had also raised her hands in agreement. This family's influence was too bad. Who knew what else will happen if they continued to associate with them, it was better to break it off!

At this time, Chen Jianhua also said, "That family was in trouble, would they still remember you? Anyway, no harm has occurred. Also, about the house, I'll discuss it again with your mother later, so don't worry about it! Hurry up and eat!!"

His words were so rigid and inflexible that it couldn't hide the fact that they wanted to conceal something. After looking at his parents, Chen Yuanming didn't say much, picked up the chopsticks and continued to eat. Seeing their son no longer ask questions, the couple was relieved. Just don't ask and live peacefully. The meal was awkward, but in the end it was fine. The family was tired after the past two days, and the parents were afraid that the TV set would consume too much electricity so in the end they turned off the TV and went to bed at 9 o'clock.

However, at this time, while lying on the wooden bed, Chen Yuanming couldn't sleep. Things had caught him by surprise and his plans were out of control. If things had gone as expected, Liu Yun would have been an opportunity to move to the next step of building an industry. She would have been a wonderful partner who he could push to the front without letting himself fall into a passive or dangerous situation. He had sufficient funds and a vision for future fashion trends, while the other party had an open-mind and an excellent aesthetic, which was absolutely promising in the clothing field. Fashion and luxury goods have always been top-notch money-generating industries but with steady progress they could become bigger and stronger, and even eventually become China's answer to Chanel and Versace.