i.20

So this was requested by Mrsharrystyles021994

Damon's acting like a huge baby and keeps wanting attention

------------

Evelyn's pov

Damon can't seem to keep himself away from me for even a few minutes. Ever since we realized we were falling for each other and those eight letters were said, Damon couldn't stay away from me. He would always keep kissing me randomly, hugging me from behind and I'm not complaining I love it. He's just become a big baby. But he's my baby and everyone knows that.

He had created such a big fuss when Caroline asked me join her and Bonnie for girls night that he sat on the floor near the door holding both my legs in his tight grip not letting me go.

"Fucking vampire strength." I grumble and look down at my big baby. "Damon. You already made me late by sneaking into shower with me, you know Caroline will kill me if I get there too late."

He pokes his head from the side of my legs and pulls himself closer to my legs before making a cage with his legs and trapping me even more. "I don't really care how late I make, actually scratch that I'm not letting you go. And I'd have Blondie's head if she even touch that perfect pretty head of yours." I huff and cross my arms over my chest and give him a stern look. "I mean it Damon. I wanna go out with my friends. I'm home with you all the time, I want one night with the girls."

"Am I annoying you? Are you getting bored of me?" He asks loosening his arms and looks at me hurt and scared. I feel guilty that he still doubts himself and quickly shake my head and kneel down in front of him now that his hands have let go of my legs. I place my hand on his cheek as he leans into it and looks at me. "Of course not Damon. I am not annoyed nor am I bored. It's just that I want to talk to them and meet them. It's been a really really long time. I promise I'll come back to you." He pouts and I chuckle kissing him on his forehead, "Well how about we bake cookies tomorrow. Ok?" His face lights up as he smiles widely making me smile as well.

"Ok. But come home to me." He says and turns his head to kiss my palm. I nod my head. "Always."

And so here we are baking cookies on a Saturday night. Damon sitting on the counter while I knead the dough. "You know in my 160 years on earth I could never bake no matter how much I tried. Always ended up spilling the flour, or like breaking too many eggs and once when I thought I actually baked cookies there were egg shells in the cookie."

I laugh at him as I make small balls with the dough and then keep it on the baking tray. I turn towards him after cleaning my hand, I spread his legs and stand between them as he looks down at me. "That's cause you use your strength too much. You should be gentle when your doing...um... you know human things." He throws his head back and lets out a laugh before leaning forward and capturing my lips in a kiss.

The kiss is soft and slow at first before I feel his tongue tease my lip silently asking for entrance while his hands move from the counter to my waist and he pulls me closer. I let out a small moan and he takes the chance to deepen the kiss by slipping his tongue to meet mine. I stand on my toes and move my hands into his hair. My insides flip when I hear Damon let out a groan pulling me closer. His tongue exploring my mouth as if it's trying to memorise how I feel. I keep up with him pouring out as much love I can into the kiss.

"Ugh...love birds, go get a god damn room, we have 36 rooms here." I pull back to see Stefan at the kitchen entrance looking disgusted and annoyed. Damon groans before lightly pushing me back and getting off the counter and he goes to put the cookies in the oven. "Set it at 325 babe."

"You know we make food in this kitchen right?" Stefan says again and I look at him with a raised eyebrow and he continues "We don't want your gametes on the counter where we make and eat food." My eyes widen as he laughs and Damon groans from behind me. "Oh shut up Stefan. It's not like you and Caroline don't occupy every surface in the boarding house doing non PG-13 things."

"Yeah Ev's right, and let's not forget about the two doppelgängers before Blondie." I stifle a laugh as I see Stefan's cheek turn slightly red. "Ok I'm going to take a shower and Damon you have to clean up." I say and turn around to see Damon looking at me with a pout. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before walking out but I was stopped by a hand grabbing mine. I was pulled back and was pressed against Damon's hard chest while he looked down at me. His hand took mine and he laced out fingers together.

"Can I come with you?" He asks me. "No Damon. Not again. You need to clean I promised you I'd make cookies now you have to clean." He pouts and asks "Please?" I shake my head at him and say "No. Damon."

"Yes Evelyn he's needs you 'cause he's such a big baby, needing his teddy bear everywhere with him. He needs goodnight kisses, good morning hugs, the open your mouth here comes the aeroplane while you feed him." Stefan's voice goes a pitch higher when he says the aeroplane part like he's talking to a baby and moves his hand to gesture an aeroplane flying. Damon and I turn to him, completely forgetting that he was in the room.

I chuckle while Damon growls at his younger brother and the next I know Stefan's behind me hiding behind my shoulders while Damon stands near the drinks cabinet. "Evelyn stop him, he's gonna break my neck." Stefan whispers in my ear and I open my mouth to speak but Damon speaks before. "Yeah 'cause that's what you deserve."

"Damon's right you know, Stef." I turn my head to look at the younger Salvatore standing behind me. His jaw drops while Damon chuckles and says "Ev baby you get me, now could please move so I can beat his ass." I turn to Damon and say "Damon I don't think-" Damon whines "But you just said...Evelyn please."

I walk to Damon and stand on my toes giving him a small peck and looking up at him and saying "You can do whatever you want to Stefan except for um... ripping his heart out because we know Caroline won't be happy about it. But don't do it in the kitchen, as Stefan said we eat here and I don't want blood or it's stains in here. Ok?" As soon as I say this I hear a whoosh behind me and see the spot where Stefan standing empty and I look back at Damon who has a wide smile on his face. "God I love you Evelyn. I promise I won't rip his heart out, and I promise I'll come back and clean up the kitchen." He quickly kisses my forehead before vamping out the kitchen.

"You can't run from me Stef. I'll find you. Who's the baby now huh?" I hear Damon's voice and I chuckle lightly and walk out the kitchen and into our room as sounds of glass breaking and shouting floats up into the shower. I sigh "A typical day with the Salvatore Brother's."

-------

Hey y'all

Ok don't get mad please...I havn't updated in two weeks when I promised I'd update. I had swimming and school. I also spent a lot of time reading other books. I read and watch so much that I had so many bloody assignments due today so I had to like finish them...(cause I procrastinate a lot and procrastinating sucks..DONT DO IT)

So hope y'all like this imagine. I tried to make it interesting. I will update again soon, and I'll make up from the time I didn't update.

So thank y'all so much for reading and adding my book to your reading lists. If y'all have any requests tell me so I can write it for you guys, I also have some ideas so I'll write them as well.

Stay safe
I love y'all