i.12

Becoming a vampire, but Damon's there to help.

Talia's pov

I sigh and walk out of my apartment where I am staying for the time being since the Boarding house is flooded with Julian and his minions. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out and smile when I see the caller. "Oh thank god you're calling. You are literally the only thing that is keeping me going right now." I say happily. He hums in response and says "You do know that I'm the one and only Damon Salvatore right?" 

"Okay. Okay now mister let's not get too cocky." He huffs out a laugh and my stomach bursts into tingles. "So we are a go with the plan?" I ask him. "Yup it is. But baby you don't have to do this." I smile at him and say "Well I am doing it and do say shit like you gotta protect me and all because I can take care of myself. Bye now. I love you." I quickly cut the phone not wanting to argue with him and get my car keys from my bag.

"Hello Talia." A voice behind me sending chills down my spine as I jump dropping my keys and quickly turn around only to come face to face with Julian. I quickly shove my hand into my bag and desperately try to search for the stake. "Don't try searching for a stake. A human like you won't be able to take on four vampires." And at the same time three more vampires step out and surround me. I take in a shuddered breath and Julian walks closer to me. "Well I am going to try and make this easy for us and less painful for you. So you either willingly come with us or still come with us but just unwillingly." When I don't move I feel a presence next to me and the next thing I know I am held in headlock by one of Julian's vampires.

The vampires rough hand comes to cover my mouth and the other one squeezes my nose closed cutting any supply of air. I squirm his in grasp in vain and my mind starts to lose it's grip over consciousness when I hear Julain speak "Well now William we don't want her dead just unconscious. I have a lot of interesting things planned for her." And my eyes close and I slip into darkness.

------------------

Damon's pov

I pace around near my car as I wait for Talia. "Where is she?" Ric asks anxiously tapping his feet on the ground as he leans against my car. "Ric this plan will work trust me. And Talia is not gonna back out. She will be here maybe she stopped on the way to pick up something." Caroline replies while she stands with Stefan. 

"Something must be wrong. Talia should've been her 10 minutes ago and she is never late to important things." I pull out my phone and call her. She answers it on the third ring and I sigh and ask "Where are you babe? We are waiting for you." 

"Hmm." I hear another person's voice and I stiffen and so does Caroline and Stefan. "Where is Talia?" Julian then speaks to someone else "Where are you Talia? Now be a good girl and don't make them wait, come out quick." There's a pause before he says "Oh right. How is she supposed to move if her legs and hands are tied up?"  He laughs and then speaks to me. "Your little plan to kill me isn't gonna work Damon."

"I don't care if this plan failed, but if you touch even a hair on her head I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat Julian." He laughs again "Ok, you hear that William I am can't touch but he didn't say anything about you." Before I can reply I hear a whimper from the other side followed by a scream and sound of flesh tearing. "Don't you dare hurt her Julian. Do you hear me? Stay the fuck away from her I mean it I-" 

"Save your empty threats Damon. You remember what happened to Lily right and she, the love of my life, died for her useless sons. You took her from me and now I am going to take away the only thing you have ever cared for." He cuts the call but not before I hear Talia groan and sob. I feel my eyes burning and I turn to my brother with fearful eyes and anger igniting my heart.

---------------

Talia's pov

I groan when Julian's fist comes in contact with my cheek for the third time and I feel blood trickled down my chin from my mouth. "Oops I guess I did touch you after all. Oh how scared I am of Damon." I hear Julian's sarcastic voice.  My hands and legs are tied stopping me from any movement. I am pretty sure I have bruises on both sides of my face. There is blood staining my shoulder where William or whoever drank from me. 

"I really hate seeing you like this Talia. Such a pretty face." Julian says as he runs his hand through my hair. I sob and slump forward in my chair not having any energy or blood in me to do or say anything. I try to take a deep breath but end up swallowing a little blood that's pooling and spilling from my mouth which makes me choke and splutter spitting out the blood.

Then the door bursts open and Damon stands there held by two more vampires. His eyes scan the room, falling on me and he struggles in the vampires grasp but is overpowered and pushed to his knees. "Well Damon how nice of you to finally join us." Julian says and walks towards him. Due to the loss of blood my eyes start to feel droopy and the next time I open them I am standing and the person holding me roughly pushes me to my knees making me whimper. 

I hear Julian speaking to Damon but I can't hear anything and I hang my head down only to lift it up when I hear Damon. "Talia! Baby look at me your strong ok? I love you. Don't give up... Stay awake baby." I smile at him weakly and then pain. Horrible and red hot searing pain on the side of my head. But I am caught before I fall to the floor. I look up and through the bright white light taking up most of vision I see Stefan smiling down at me.

--------------

Damon's pov

As soon as the baseball hat hit Talia's head I elbowed the vampire holding me while ripping the heart of the other vampire out and when I turn I see Stefan's body break her fall. I rush to her as other vampires swarm the room and Stefan, Ric and Caroline take them on not sparing any one of them.

I lift Talia's head gently, laying her on my lap and bite my wrist and slowly feed her my blood. She opens her eyes her wounds healing and she grabs my hand swallowing how much ever blood she needs. She lets go of my hand curls up against my chest not caring about anything around us and she whimpers when I kiss her forehead.

"Damon..." She says her voice hushed " I... I am so sorry. I ruined everything." She then breaks down into sobs. I carefully lift her head up to look at me and I wipe the tears and say "No no- none of this is your fault. It's alright don't cry. Come here." She gets up on her knees and hugs me. I sigh relieved and whisper "Do you know how scared I was when I thought I was gonna lose you today?" She pulls back and rests her forehead against mine and says "I'm right here-" I don't hear the rest as I pushed back with force making me land on the opposite side of the room and quickly get up to see a vampire holding Talia in headlock.

In a second he snaps her neck and I vamp to her catching her falling body and I hear flesh tearing and see Stefan holding the heart of the vampire as his body falls to the ground turning grey.  I look at Talia as she lies peacefully in my arms dreading it when she wakes up as a vampire, something she didn't want to be at least not in the near future. Hoping she doesn't hate me when she wakes up later.

----------------

Hey all!

How are you guys?? Well that's imagine 12. Hope you guys like it. Thank you all for 995 reads like what-- you all are incredible. Anyways thank you for reading and vote if you like this imagine.

Stay safe.
I love you.

(Edited 2022: me 2 years ago definitely did not know how to spell 'breath' and that's just embarrassing like what editing is that?)