i.26

Damon bond over getting revenge on Stefan.
This imagine was requested by Slytherinhorcrux1. Thank you so much for requesting!!! And also for having patience because my lazy ass couldn't update earlier. 
And for this chapter and the next one which is actually imagine 24 part 2, I'm writing from a third-person pov. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!!!

----------------------

Speed. Speed no vehicle or animal could reach. Supernatural speed. Fast and quick. Hair flying behind her as she ran through the thick trees. The cracking of the fire from afar, the sound of the teenagers drinking, laughing, singing, and having sex behind the fire thinking they are all alone. Oh, but how wrong they were.

She stopped near the water and looked around, her ears picked up any and every sound. The drink going down their esophagus while the condense from the red cups fell to the forest ground with a soundless thud but loud enough for her to hear it. The air they breathed out from their lungs, the moans from a few trees behind her. Oh, but how could she forget or even miss the sound of the pulse thumping under the white, white skin.

Teasing her. Calling for her. She wanted it. She knew it. And it didn't take her a long time before she was walking away from the water casually to the drinks counter and picking up the disgusting fruit punch. Ugh, she had thought to herself how could these pesty humans drink fruit punch. She rolled her eyes when she saw a boy with curly red hair wearing those ridiculous heart-shaped glasses walk up to the counter and pour alcohol from his bottle. His eyes, deep blue ones, met hers and he winked at her and walked away.

Ridiculous. Humans are ridiculous. 

She watched the red-haired dude walk away. She followed. She watched him drink again and again. Her mouth watered, she was going to enjoy her meal tonight. She stopped him a couple of feet away and watched as the guy took out a cigarette to smoke. His eyes scanned the crowd and landed on her dark ones.

He smirked, the cigarette moving to the other side of his mouth and she walked up to him. Strutted up to him and stood in front of him, watching him take a drag, and then offered it to her. She took it from him and without taking her eyes off his she took a long drag and held it in.

Her hand found the top of his shirt and she pulled him incredibly close to her but making sure her lips never touched his. His mouth was slightly ajar, waiting, his warm breath irritating her senses. Then the gap was closed and she blew the smoke into his mouth making him moan and grab her waist. 

------------------

Her back against the tree, the jacket of the floor. She moaned when his lips went down to her chest, hands gripped his curly red hair and she pulled him up to her face and kissed him. 

She was starving. She could feel his pulse throbbing under her fingers. she feathered her fingers over his pulse and then she couldn't stop herself anymore. Her control broke like a knot on a string being ripped apart. 

His muffled shout echoed through her ears and he pulled away his hands coming up to cup his mouth. "Oh my god, you crazy whore, you bit into my tongue. The fuck is wrong with you." She had bitten into his tongue and his blood coated her tongue. She swallowed it relishing in the taste of just the minutiae amount of alcohol in his blood. She wanted to taste the rest of it, wanted to have more of his tasty, fucking juicy blood.

She smiled a sadistic smile at him and moved away from the tree towards him, feeling her veins appear below her eyes making their way up to her dark eyes turning red. The helpless boy stumbled back and tripped over a log behind him falling flat on his ass. He had all but forgotten about his bleeding tongue and she watched as the red blood flowed out of his mouth.