i5.

This imagine is about Jo's pregnancy.

Mabel's  pov

I wake up to warm breath tickling my ear and resist the urge to turn and look at him and hear his deep morning voice. I feel his hand move down my spine causing goosebumps to arise on my skin.

"Good morning Mae." I hear Damon's husky voice whisper in my ear. "Hmm." I hum in response as I turn around to face Damon. I lean in and capture his lips in a long passionate kiss. He instantly kisses back putting his hand on the small of my back pulling me closer, deepening the kiss.

Damon rolls us over so my back is against the soft duvet and moves his lips away from mine, along my jaw. Softly kissing me till he reaches my ear and gently bites it. Before Damon could take it any further the ringing of my phone echoes through his room making him pull back.

"Ignore it." I say cupping his jaw and pulling him down to kiss me again. He kisses my quickly before pulling back making me whine and throw my head back on the pillow.  "I think you should answer that. It's Jo calling. It might be important and you have work in a while." he chuckles and says before kissing me. "Ugh your annoying." I say as Damon gets off me and lies down on the bed. "But you love me." I roll my eyes and move to the edge of the bed and answer the call.

"Hello?" I hear Jo's soft voice through the phone.

"Hey Jo, I am sorry I'm late. I am going to leave now."

"God Mabel I might be pregnant. But I am not too sure it could just be magic shit but I need to you to check it for me." Jo speaks frantically.

"Hey! Hey Jo. Slow down and tell me what happened." I turn around to see Damon looking at me with his arms under his head. He frowns at me as Jo continues.

"Uh..Well I wasn't feeling well the whole morning and then Kai shows up at the door claiming to be sick. And then he later asks me if I am pregnant!!"

"Wait kai??" I ask as I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Yeah, but it's okay forget about him now. I need you to check if I am pregnant you know cross check cause I took a pregnancy test and it says I am pregnant."

"Ok I will be at Whitmore in 15 mins ok?" I hang up not waiting for a response. "So what is Kai up to again?" Damon looks at me from the door of the bathroom. I walk over to him and he automatically pulls me to his chest, resting his chin on my head that rests on his chest and I sigh "Honestly I don't know. But I need to check on Jo. Ok?"

He sighs and says "Ok! Have fun at work." I smile and quickly peck him on his lips and hurry into the wardrobe to get dressed.

----------------

Fifteen minutes later I am parking my car outside Whitmore Medical. I enter the hospital and am hit by the distinctive smell of various antiseptics and of course, blood. I walk into the scan room to find Jo lying on the bed in a gown. I focus my hearing on Jo's stomach and I hear the familiar sound of a heartbeat. No wait... heartbeats. 

 I smile to myself and squeeze the blue ultrasound gel onto the transducer as the nurse switches on the monitor. When I place the probe on Jo's stomach and move it around I see two small blobs on the grey screen. I smile when I see this, just something about see new life makes my heart melt.

 "Well Jo, looks like the infamous Kai Parker was not lying. You are pregnant. And yeah I did the heartbeats when I entered the room." I whisper the last part not wanting the nurse to hear me. Jo pulls her gown down and looks up at me in shock "Twins??" she asks. I nod my head smiling at her as the nurse hands me the picture of the ultrasound and exits the room. "Yep twins Jo!" I say happily as Jo looks at the picture happy tears forming in her eyes.