i.22(part 2)

This is a part of imagine 22 so read that first. This imagine was requested by Slytherinhorcrux1. Thank you so much for reading and requesting. Hope you like it.

Trigger Warning: Brief mention of drugs.

-------------------

Elora's pov

You really do lose track of time when you're in your own world. Trust me I know. My mother used to always to tell me "Time waits for no one honey, so you should do what you want to do before you lose the opportunity" I know that quote is not original or anything but it's something my mom used to always tell me. 

But now I am completely doing the opposite. In my own headspace all the time and only coming to when Klaus needs me to drink more blood. Like I said I have lost track of time and I am no longer sure how many days I've spent away from Damon. I was counting in the beginning, 1, 2, 3, but then I gave up hope. I know Klaus won't be letting Stefan or I go back anytime soon and I have accepted that. 

I am so not sure how Damon is. 

Is he really okay?

Is he drinking off his mind right now? 

Is he going high on blood? 

Is he crying? 

Does he miss me? 

Does he count the days I'm not with him, kissing him, hugging him, him holding me?

But the question I was too scared to know the answer to.

Is he still alive?

Stefan had tried telling me that Damon is fine and that he saw Klaus bite Katherine and how his blood healed her. I believe him of course I do. But as the days go by without seeing him or having concrete proof that Damon is breathing and alive, my mindset is slowly breaking.

I am not really sure why Klaus has Stefan and I trailing along behind him as he goes around America or where ever he's trying to go, but I sure am getting annoyed. All he makes us do is go into innocent people's house and feed on them. I remember the third night he forcefully invited himself, Stefan and I into two girls home and then asked them about some guy called Ray before asking us to finish off the girls.

I never knew blood could be so addicting.

When Klaus turned me into a vampire he would make sure I fed on humans. Fresh blood straight from the vein. But then the human in me, who had somehow survived, changed me. I felt for the humans I would feed on. I thought about their families, friends and the life they have planned out. And I don't exactly remember when but it was before meeting Damon that I completely stopped drinking from humans. I would only use blood bags. 

I did this because fresh blood made me want more. It made me want to feed and feed and feed. It made me go crazy. I loved the taste, the feeling in my fangs when it tears through the skin, the way my mind goes on auto pilot allowing my body to take full control. It's how you feel when you do drugs, it's unhealthy but still it keeps pulling you back to it. The euphoric feeling, the feeling like your flying, like your in a whole new world and how everything looks so different and better. 

It's like fresh human blood controlled me and was always close to making me turn my humanity off and go on a blood rampage. 

I have fought my mind when it was really close to convincing me to switch off my humanity when I had lost my parents. I cried, trashed things and ran. Ran as fast as my legs could carry me. But never have I ever switched off my humanity. It's like my humanity connects me to my family. And I don't want to let that connection break.