i4.

This is a scene from the show, where Damon gives his soul to cade. 

Gif of Damon and Elena cause I ship them and he looks super cute in this.

Avis's pov

I open my eyes to meet a pair of beautiful eyes that I had fallen in love with looking down at me concerned. "Hey beautiful. You ok?" Damon asks me as he helps me up. "I was just shot by a vervain gun, what do u think?" Damon just smirks at me, grabbing my hand and interlacing our fingers together and walks beside me to the dark cave underneath the waterfall. It was dark as we walked in, the little light that was illuminating the cave at the entrance due to the moon soon died out as we walked further into the cave. I frown my eyebrows as I intently focus on the sounds coming from the cave. There were footsteps and grunts, a conversation happening between two people and I knew exactly what was happening.

"Human mind is weak. And its flesh is even weaker." Cade's voice said and I knew Stefan was in trouble which propelled my feet to move faster into the cave dragging Damon along behind me. I stopped when I saw Stefan on the floor, the side of his face a dark color which I can only assume is blood from the cut above his eye and Cade behind him on his knees holding the dagger to Stefan's throat. "There was a deal Cade." I hear Damon state emotionlessly. I look up at him and see him focused on something behind Cade and I turn around only to see Elena's coffin at the back of the cave behind Cade. 

Cade looks at me as Damon goes to stand protectively next to me. Cade pushes Stefan roughly to the ground as he stands up and angrily points the dagger at me. "You said the deal was that you would bring me the dagger in exchange for Elena." Cade angrily stated. "So what? You got what you wanted. Now it's time for you to pony up." I state and wait for his next action. But he  only stares at me for a few seconds before smiling slyly and saying,  "Fine. I will give you one soul." I tilt my head confused by his statement but his next actions make me realize what he means.

Cade looks back at Elena's coffin and soon it was engulfed by bright yellow flames, illuminating the cave. "No!" I hear myself shout and move forward. But Damon hands grab onto my waist and stop me moving. Tears well up in my eyes as I look at my best friends coffin slowly burning. "The question is which soul will you save Elena's or Stefan's?" Cade says as I look at him shocked before I slump in Damon's arms. I blink my eyes forcing the tears back before forcing Damon's hands away from my waist when I hear Cade say "I'm curious, Avis. What's it like to be the first person to chose between two of your best friends? " 

"Screw you!" Damon said and I look back at him unable to make a decision, unable to choose. "Oh come on Avis don't look at him. You better make your decision fast or the flames will make it for you." Cade said smirking at my confused and shocked state. And then Stefan spoke up surprising all of us, " Av, you know what to do." and he tried to get up but was clearly struggling. "No. I can't. I'm not saying the words." I say as I look up at Cade, who was smiling enjoying the chaos he created.

"Fine. Then I will. Cade take me." Stefan grunts out and I at him helplessly when Cade turns around and kicks Stefan sending him rolling near Elena's coffin. I just stared at the scene before me thinking of a way to save both the people I care about. "Enough from the angel on her shoulder. I'm doing you a favor, Avis. Elena and Stefan are your best friends we all know that, but he is also the brother of the love of your life. He is the reason you met Damon and what has Elena done other than bring pain and trouble between Damon and you. This  can end now. All you have to do is CHOOSE -" he speaks his voicing rising by the second but he was cut off by a voice that I recognized as Damon's. "Take me Cade."

I look at Damon who wouldn't to meet my eyes, focusing only on Cade. "No Dam-". But he doesn't let me finish and continues "Stefan's mortal. He's lived a supremely messed-up life. His soul's already damned. And I want the girl I love to live her life for as long as she wants even if it is without me." And as he said the last words and he looks down at me and that's when I knew that he was serious. And the tears collect in my eyes again threatening to spill. "Take me. It all started because of me just leave Avis out of it. You will get all of us eventually like you wanted." 

I stare at him dumbfounded and Cade says "I have to say...I'm intrigued." Damon moves in front of me to face Cade and says "Well act now, because it is a one-time offer." I watch as Cade moves to Elena's coffin and continues talking "Are you aware of what you are offering me?"

"My soul. In eternal anguish. Twisted, black and delicious. Just like you like 'em. So come on! Eat me!" I go to grab Damon's hand but he pulls away. "I'd like nothing more." Cade says as he tosses a piece of wood to Damon form Elena's coffin. "But it requires you to be dead." I look down at the stake and whisper "No! Damon please don't do this". He ignores me and bends down to pick up the stake.

"I'm sorry, Av." Damon looks at me and positions the stake above his heart. "It's been a hell of a ride huh?" he says with a sad smile and then turns forward to look at Cade again. "Pull out Elena first and then promise you'll keep you grubby hell hands off her soul permanently."

"Done." Cade replies as he waves a hand over Elena's coffin and I watch as the fire dies down and the cave becomes dark again. "Your move, Damon." Cade points at the stake in Damon's hand. "Damon don't." Stefan says from the ground in front of me and I see him looking up at his brother in pain, his eyes pleading Damon. "See you in hell Cade." Damon says to Cade who only smirks. Before pushing the stake into him, Damon looks at me and grabs my face and kisses me. I immediately respond, grabbing his face with both my hands and go up onto my toes and pull him closer to me. As we pull away a single tear flows down my cheek and I knew I had to do this to save Damon. "See you soon." I say as Damon laughs at me and whispers against my lips, "I will be waiting always." 

I see Damon position the stake a little away from his chest and tightens his grip on the stake. As he brought the stake towards him I grab his arm and shove the stake into my chest. I gasp for air and I hear Damon gasp as he grabs me and slowly lowers us to the ground. "Av...Avis baby w-what did you do? Why?" I look up at the brilliant blue eyes that made me fall in love with him multiple times over the years. I feel my energy draining flowing out of me and I knew I was desiccating. I look at Damon's tear filled eyes one and place my hand his squeezing it with my remaining strength before sending him a small smile. He returns the gesture and holds me closer. "I will wait for you...always" I say closing my eyes and letting darkness consume me and all I thought about was Damon's face and his beautiful smile that I loved.

---------------------

Hey all.

How are all you guys doing? I hope you all liked this imagine and thank you so much for reading. I woke up to a 1000 reads and I couldn't be happier. Thank you all so much. 

Stay safe.
I love you.