i.22

Damon is sick.

OhNoSirr requested this imagine. Thank you so much for reading and voting on so many imagines, i really appreciate it. Thank you for requesting.

-------------

Elora's pov

I sat on the couch in the boarding house as I waited for Damon to come back. I don't know where he had gone but he had quickly kissed my forehead, telling me he would be back and left the house. Meanwhile, Stefan walked around the library pulling out books from the shelves, flipping through them at an inhumane speed before closing it and finding a new one. I had asked him multiple times what he was searching for and his answer was that he misplaced something he had kept from 1864 and that he was searching for it. So, I gave up picked up my laptop and sat on the couch.

We had all lost Jenna yesterday night. An amazing woman, even though I didn't know her that well I saw amazing and kind she was towards Elena and Jeremy. I only came to Mystic Falls in the beginning of this and was straight pulled into the fight to defend Elena. Not that I didn't want to but we were going against Klaus, a person who made me who I am.

I met Klaus sometime in the 90s and he was the one who made me a vampire. Why did he do that? I have no idea, but he made me who I am. I hated being a vampire the first few years and then I met Damon a few years later and even though his humanity was off we became friends and I helped him through it and made him switch his humanity back on and he came to Mystic Falls following his brother, and then so did I a year later.

The sound of the door closing pulled me out of my thoughts and I saw Damon walk in. The sunlight falling on his signature black shirt and then his face, lighting up his magnificent ocean blue eyes when he turned his head to hang his jacket on the the hook. When he saw me he smiled, not the smiled he usually to gives me, the bright smile where his small dimples showed and the crinkles near his eyes made him look adorable, but instead he smiled a small, sad smile.

I don't know why he smiled liked that but nevertheless I gave him a bright smile, hoping to make his day better and watched as he walked to his liquor cabinet, moved a few bottles and pulled out one filled with a brown liquid from all the way in the back. He poured himself a glass, quickly drowning it. I watched him the whole time, not questioning him.

He came and sat down next to me, placing a hand around my shoulder and kissing my head as he looked into my laptop to see what I was doing. I leaned into his shoulder and he played with the hair that I had let down and then placed his head on my head and kissed me again. He was being affectionate a lot today, not that I was complaining, but it was suspicious.

"I love you El baby. I didn't know it before when I met you in 1960, but I know it now and I am a hundred percent sure of it now."

I feel my breath hitch when I hear him say these words and I turn around to face him and kiss his cheek before saying "I love you too Damon. And no matter how many times you say it I'll know it." He smiles at me and pulls me closer to him by my shoulder and lets his lips brush mine.

I place my laptop on the floor before meeting his lips again in a slow kiss, one that makes my heart melt. His lips soft against mine, his hand moved from around my shoulder to my jaw cupping it and tilting it up to deepen the kiss. His tongue moving past my lips to draw shapes against mine as I moaned into the kiss.

He gently pushed me back against the couch and onto my back, keeping his arms against my head, his arms supporting all his weight and then I heard his grunt. It was small almost like he was trying to hold it back and then I pulled away and rested my hand on his cheek, silently telling him to open his eyes and when he did I saw the tears.