i1.

Damon is in the prison world with Bonnie

Fallon's pov

I walked into the Salvatore crypt and looked around at the familiar place. Even after visiting it daily for the past four months I still am not able to accept the fact that Damon is dead. I am doing better than I did four months ago. Yes I still cry to myself sometimes when Elena and Caroline aren't around me watching me. 

I sat on the bench that I sat on the night Damon died, before Stefan moved and made me promise not to tell Caroline. I place Damon's favorite Bourbon next to me and let out a sigh as I sat on the bench. "This place...ugh!!! I always come back here and talk to myself...hoping you can hear me." It's not even five minutes in and tears were already clouding my eyes.

I prop my hands on my knees and hold my head in my hands, my fingers grasp at the roots of my hair. "I should turn it off...." but I knew that if I did that I would loose everything I ever felt for Damon and I couldn't do that him. "It's hard. So hard. You promised me that you will come back. I should have known that...Where are you Damon? I can't go on like this. It's too much for me to take." At this point, I can't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks. 

I take a sip of the bourbon and look at the bottle and say "You know I hallucinated you. In the beginning the pain was so bad I hallucinated you with some herbs Luke gave me." I pause for a brief second and let out a small chuckle wiping my nose with the sleeve of my sweater "And then I would go and feed on people near the anti-magic border. It was fine till Care caught me. Now her and Elena have kept me on herb patrol for the past four months."

I stand up and take another swing from the bottle. "I don't have a home Damon. No, my home is not across the anti-magic border. You are my home and you are..." I stop myself from saying Dead.  "..I don't know where. Everything is falling apart. Caroline literally hates Stefan, and he stopped searching for ways to get you back. We were supposed to happy after so many years."

The tears are not stopping. I look around and notice names of people who belong to the Salvatore family. There were all names except Damon's. I take one last sip of the bourbon and throw it towards the back of the crypt and wait for the sound of breaking glass. But it never comes. 

"Fallon?"

I let out a small gasp. It is not possible. That voice that I have been waiting to hear for the past four months. I whip my head around to see him standing there holding the bottle.

"You know this is my favorite bourbon and your wasting it." he smiles the smile that only Damon Salvatore could give.

"Damon?" I whisper still shocked.

"In the flesh. You missed me?" he smiled again as more tears gathered in my eyes.

"No. I.. I didn't take any of the herbs." I mutter and look at Damon again. "You.. you're not real. Snap out of it Fallon. Caroline and Elena helped you get through this." I fisted my hand and hit my head hard. As I went in for another hit a hand grasped mine. I look up to see blue eyes, the same blue eyes that I loved looking at everyday in the morning.

"I am real.. you are not hallucinating. Look at me. It's me. Damon. Please don't hurt yourself baby." He says hurt and longing flashing in his eyes. Before I could say anything a familiar voice interrupts.

"Fallon what you doing here for so long?" I turn to see my blonde friend walk towards me with an angry look. But as soon as sees me her expression changes.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying so much?" Caroline asks.

I look at my hand and find nobody holding it. And look at where I had thrown the bottle only to see it shattered and bourbon dripping down the wall.

I let out a whimper and my knees give out and my fall to the ground. But arms hold me and I look up at Caroline as she lowers us to the ground. "It's happening again?" she asks me.

"God Care, I can't go on like this. I can't it's too painful. I was doing fine and then suddenly I am seeing him." I cry and cling onto my best friend. Both of us don't move as the sound of my sobs fill the empty crypt.

After what feels like hours I calm down and then I feel Caroline freeze up and I know without looking up she is looking at something.

"Fallon?"

"No!!No.. No. You can't keep doing this to me, please stop!" I cry out almost screaming.

"Oh my god Fal, look up" It was Caroline's voice and that is when I knew something was wrong.

I look up to see him. Damon Salvatore standing at the back and looking down at me.

"Damon? Is it really you?" I whisper.

He nods his head and opens his arms for me. I stand up and fling myself into his arms with so much force Damon moves a step back to steady us. I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my waist. And we hold onto to each other like our lives depends on it.

"I am here baby. I am back for good and I am never leaving you again" Damon says as he strokes my hair and kisses my head. 

I hold him afraid that he might disappear again. Damon pulls back and his eyes rake my body as he says "I am so sorry Fallon. Sorry for leaving you here hurt and alone" I don't say anything as I lean in and touch my lips to his.

My hands roam his hair and I fear that when I pull back Damon might not be there and I might be going crazy. But when Damon pulls away and I hold my breath waiting for him to vapourize through my fingers. But when his fingers brush hair from my face he smiles and I know that he is back for real this time.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey all!

Welllllll that was my first imagine. What do you guys think? Thank you for reading and if you have any requests just let me know.

Stay safe.
I love you