i.14

Damon cheats, then elena and he have kids together. This imagine was requested by PennySifuentes and I wrote it the best way i could. Hope y'all like it. Enjoy!!!!

-----------

Candice's pov

I smiled as I walked with Caroline to her place. "It's been a while Care." I playfully nudge her shoulders and she looks at me and smiles. "Yeah, after all the doppelgänger-traveler stuff and the Elena and Katherine thing we needed to catch up and have girl's night."

"Yeah, your right but what about Elena? I thought she would be coming as well." I asked confused. "Um yeah I called her but she said she won't come and wanted to just sleep you know after what happened." Caroline tucks her hair behind her ear and shrugs.

Bonnie, Caroline, and I ate the food that we had ordered, drinking and chatting away. Now we were sitting in the living room and talking when Bonnie said "So Elena ditched us to talk to Damon. I can't believe her." Bonnie let out a small chuckle and I look at her confused and ask "What do you mean?"

"Elena's going to talk to Damon about her feelings."

"BONNIE!" Caroline shouts and I open my mouth in shock and Bonnie looks at me surprised. "You didn't know?" I shake my head, waiting for her to explain.

"Elena told me, you and Damon broke up and that you were ok with her and Damon getting together that's why Caroline asked me and you to come over to make sure you don't spiral due to the breakup," Bonnie says and I look at Caroline in shock.

"Candice it's not like that-" I stop Care midway by getting up and collecting my stuff walking over to the door. But Caroline vamps in front of me and stops me and says "I am sorry Candice but Elena asked me and I couldn't say no."

"WELL, THEN YOU LEARN TO SAY NO CARE!" I shout at her and she looks surprised at my outburst, "I am your best friend longer than you and Elena have been friends. What makes you think you can just say ok to Elena to talk to my boyfriend? I love him Care. And telling you about our problems is only because I trusted you and you use it against Damon and me?" I feel tears in my eyes. "God I can't believe it. I trusted you. I TRUSTED YOU! You were my best friend, my person who would keep secrets for me. And after everything we did for Elena is it really that horrible and not acceptable for me to be happy?" I ask her and the tears flow.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look at Bonnie who looks at me with sympathy in her eyes "I am so so sorry Candice. I honestly didn't know." I just nod my head at Bonnie before turning back to look at Caroline sniffling and wiping the tears that keep flowing. "Now Caroline after literally fucking up my relationship you owe it to me to let me go to Damon and fix what you messed with." Caroline looks at me her eyes showing guilt and she quietly moves to the side.

I walk out of her house and to my car as Caroline says "I am sorry Candice. I really am. I don't expect you to forgive me but I hope you do." I sob out after hearing this and get into my car. A bestfriend is supposed someone who'd support you, be there for you and you trust them to keep your secrets safe. Never once did I ever doubt that Caroline would betray me. Never once did I doubt that telling her about Damon and my problems would lead to her telling Elena and me losing another very important person.

I drove to the Boarding House as fast as possible hoping I can save my relationship. I knew Damon. He wouldn't cheat on me.

-------------

I knock on the door only to find it open. I can hear my heart beating in my ears as I walk down the path to the living room and I find it empty. I can feel all my fears surfacing as I walk up to Damon's room. The door is closed and I feel myself break, not wanting to know what's happening on the other side.