CHAPTER 2

(3rd Person's POV)

LOCATION - Hospital, Honshu

A woman can be heard screaming on top of her lungs as she was giving birth. Nurses can be seen running in and out of ward. The woman who was giving birth was widow and her husband had passed away in a car accident

Head Nurse: Hurry up! Push more harder the head is almost out. Bring more water. Mrs.Nakamura stay with us.

The head nurse was encouraging the lady to give birth and ordering other nurses to work quicker.

Soon the child came out with dull red eyes with void like black hairs and sharp facial expression. He was super attractive and full of charm. He cried out as soon he came out but soon became calm, and start observing his surrounding. Which surprised everyone but they soon reacted.

The head nurse handed the child to the mother since she knew that the mother was not going to survive before giving birth but Mrs. Nakamura kept on insisting giving birth to the child as it was the only memory left of her husband.

Mrs. Nakamura: Aren't you too much cute. I wish I could stay with you but you have to grow up and be strong yourself my child, I'm sorry I can't stay with you for me. Your name should be Ron, Ron Nakamura ..... ***Looks at head nurse*** Please send him to a good orphanage as the agreement.

Head Nurse: I know miss, we will send him to the best orphanage in the area where he could live peacefully.

As soon as the voice ends, the mother passed away with a smile looking at her child as the child was doing the same without missing any moment.

Soon the child was sent to the best nearby orphanage. But due to an unknown reason he was very calm without any expression from till the end. there was a ray of wisdom which was much more from his age. He was our protagonist Ron Nakamura .