CHAPTER 19

(3RD POV)

AT A UNKNOWN RESIDENTIAL AREA

Suddenly a magic circle was formed and three people came out, our protagonists- Ron, Arnos, and Lia.

(RON'S POV)

Arnos and Lia were confused why Ron chose this area while he can choose a much better one.

Seeing them so confused, I had to make a random excuse and said.  

Ron: You might be confused why I chose this area? because I can sense dragon power which is in sleep right now, so it's better to stay here and befriend that person, as it might become easier to blend in the supernatural world after he awakens his power.

Arnos: It is so weak, it might take 10 to 20 years just to awaken, well whatever, i believe that you have your own purpose, so I will not ask much.

Ron: Thank you for understanding.

(3RD POV)

Ron knocks on one of the houses and uses magic to make the owners to convince to sell their house to me. 

While Arnos and Lia go to the adjacent house and deal to buy the house there using magic.

Ron had to pay them 500,000$ for each of the houses.
.
.
.

** Time Skip **

It has been a week since they were able to move into the houses.

(RON'S POV)

To be honest, this house is perfectly fine for me though I am worried about the Wolf pair as they might have been living in castles but my worries were in vain as they were able to adjust to the living conditions easily.

It's not too luxurious nor an old fashion. I was happy to live in such a house.

Also, I had to buy "Halo of Conceal" and had to buy transformation magic so that i can look exactly like my age. 

[ Name: Halo of conceal

Rank: A+

Attribute: Hides aura of the host and conceal magic energy released below high-class spell        ]
.
.
.