Chapter 13

(RON'S POV)

*Diary of his experience during the time spent in dungeon *

Its 2nd day since I entered the dungeon. Recently I am feeling a kind of expectation for night, probably what people call "Excitement". I feels expect to level up faster or should I say that I'm losing patient to leave the dungeon, I don't know what it is called.

Its 4th day since I have entered the dungeon, during this time I tried to make a small tree-house on a high tree. And I was able to build. I will try to rest here today. Recently I can kill all types of mutants and had reached Lv.39 but today I met a huge wolf monster which was probably The "Dungeon Boss". It was huge and had eyes all over its body. It chased me for half an hour before it stop chasing me.

Its is 5th day since I entered the dungeon. I was sleeping on the tree-house, that suddenly a huge Titan noticed my house and attacked my house. At that time I had a strange feeling, like I want to kill all of its kind.I just had started to rest that suddenly my house shook and I noticed a Titan attacking me. I think its probably what people call "Anger". 
.
.
.

*Present*

I am standing in Front of of a huge black wolf, it is captured in chains, through they look weak but I feel a kind of power which can even prison myself, even if I was god, there was a strange kind of vacuum that absorbs all the energy of body .

I tried to use OBSERVE only to see

[???/level not enough]

Just before I could react, I heared a hoarse male voice.

???: Boy, who are you and how are you able to come here?

It(The chained wolf), asked me.

I was totally stunned. It took some time for me react, and I said

Ron: I am Ron, Ron Nakamura. And how was I able to come here?, that's a secret. But before that you should tell me about yourself.

???: Ha-ha, boy you are first one to ask me so bluntly. But you are also the first person to meet me after a million years, so I will talk to you. My name is "Arnos Fenrir", which you human beings; called me a legend and in myth as "Fenrir".

Ron: *no expression*.Ok I got it, so?

???: Ho-Oh! We gets to meet a emotionless boy. Well boy, lets share each other's story, its been a tens of millions of years since I talked to someone. There were only there fu****ing Undeads, roaring and roaring every day. They never tried to approach me as I release my racial oppression everyday. But you are different and somehow is able to reach me.

Ron : Yes I can do that but before that you have to tell me about what are these chains?

Arnos: These chains? They are the god sealing chains. Those supreme being which are about to become so strong that the world cannot support them, these chains appears and seal them. These chains are sent from "ORIGIN". These chains absorbs vitality of the body. I might probably die after few tens of millions of years.

Ron: What is this "ORIGIN"?

Arnos: "ORIGIN"? It is what its name implies. It is the start of the origin of everything and balances multiple Universes and multiverses. It's also know as "SYSTEM". And it has no physical form.

Ron: *to system*, Skynet! Is he saying the truth? And why is the ORIGIN not showing any  reactions toward me?

[What the host heard was correct but host your level and authority is not enough for these questions]

Arnos: Hey boy! Why are you not saying anything? Got scared?

Ron: No, I was just wondering what will you do if there were no chains on you?

Arnos: haha! Boy you have good dreams. Removing these chains? And as for what I will do? Probably find my wife and live leisurely in void so that no one can disturb me and my family. Well also have a kid

Ron: Wait you have a wife?

Arnos: Yes, at that time we were normal rival type... but soon became mates. Her name was "Accalia Fenrir". We were trying to improve ourself to become stronger from each other and thus broke the barrier of world and we became what we are right now. She might also be sealed in void.... Boy I told you a lot about myself. Now tell me about yourself.

Ron: Well I will tell you about my experience.

I probably felt that we were both in same situation. Having no one to talk to and tell how you feel. So I also opened my heart. Except about system.

I told him that I was reincarnator and becomes stronger after each fight.