CHAPTER 21

(RON'S POV)

As usual, I woke up, at 10 A.M. After waking up, I started to complete my usual Saitama's training.

After completing my daily quest, I opened my status.

[STATUS:

Name: Ron Nakamura

Age: 7(yrs.)

Gender: Male

Title: Emotionless, Dark Knight

Sacred Gear: Gate of Babylon

Level: 64

Hp: 230G/230G (Here I will use G for 1000)

Mp: 550G/550G

Race: Omni-God

Strength: 425

Defense: 420

Agility: 430

Wisdom: 425

Luck: 230

Points available: 2

System points: 9999999....]

After completing the last dungeon I had not entered any new dungeon or killed any people. So as you guessed, I didn't level up but had my stats have increased due to completing daily tasks.

I then ordered my lunch at the nearby restaurant, and after completing my breakfast, I set off for the Shrine at

After reaching the shrine, I knocked on the door. After some time Miss Hijmejima opened the door.

Shuri: Oh! Good morning, Ron! I was just wondering who it might be. Akeno is impatient. Go, she is in the backyard.

Ron: Good morning! Thank you Miss Hijmejima.

After saying that I went straight to the backyard and saw Akeno playing with a ball. She was daydream and was not aware of her surrounding.

Ron: Akeno! I came to play with you.

As if she was a cat, she jumped due to surprise. And I was amused and had a soft look.

*Here Ron had expressed emotions but he didn't know himself. If Arnos was here, he might be shocked*

Through she was started, she soon giggled and I was dragged to play with a doll.

Through it was boring but seeing the cute pout and irritated look, I played along well. Sometimes I intentionally do wrong things to make her pout.

Shuri Hijmejima was happy seeing her daughter laugh and play.

.
.
.
<Time skip another day>

As usual, I got up and completed my mission, and visited the shrine.

As usual, I just visited the shrine and knocked on the door. But today I saw Baraqiel. He was looking like a middle-aged person.

 He was looking like a middle-aged person