CHAPTER 17

(RON'S POV)

*Thoughts on the future*

Right now I have not changed the original plot.

So the first thing according to me, the rebels of fallen angels might be conducting an experiment that might fail, or else it might have been mentioned in the plotline.

I want to live peacefully. It's better not to attract any attention. And ruin my leisure life.

Lets summarised...

I have to save the children from them but I will have to try not to attract attention and deviate the plotline.

I don't know why, but it's like I want to just save them, so I can make granny at peace? Probably, would be so, because I don't want to be a hero.

I can set up a stage it like - an unknown person suddenly appears (use illusion-magic) and used an ultimate-level spell and destroyed the base, along with children...

As the base was destroyed along with children, I will use magic to remove the memories and facial features of children from these rebels, so that they will not trouble them again.

While I will settle-down and will lay low-key with Arnos and Accalia.
.
.
.

*Present*

As the countdown reached 0, I felt the view suddenly changed, I observed my surrounding to find that I had returned to the forest, from where I had entered the dungeon from.

[ Host gets a quest-
"Save children from your old orphanage"

Requires: To not kill any enemy and save freed all children

Reward: Daily quest missions ]
.
.
.

I decided to take a bath.

So I bought a small house from the store.

After taking bath, I bought a set of clothes from the shop and tried them on

.
.
.
.

Finally, I wore...