CHAPTER 12

(3rd POV)

We see a teen-age boy fighting a huge Titan zombie with a sword. The boy was like a little chicken in size but was still fighting it without any effort.

Finally the boy slashes off the head of the titan.

He had deep red eye with void black hair. He was super good looking. His hair was messy but this added its own charm.

He was our protagonist, Ron Nakamura.

(RON'S POV)

[Host killed a "Titan" and gets 100G xp]

[Level up]

I don't know how many zombie and mutants I had killed until now.

It has been 6 days since I had entered the dungeon, but I was able to see the "Dungeon Boss". It was a huge zombie wolf with eyes all over its body. It was able to spot me in my STEALTH mode. Truth to be told, I do not have much confidence in defeating it at that time and was not able to see its attributes as I ran for my life. It chased me for an hour.

I stated to learn Magic and had learned all spells till Ultimate-Class, even though they take a lot of mana; I knew that I will not be able to defeat it with just swordsmanship.

Ron: Skynet, show me my status.

[STATUS:

Name: Ron Nakamura

Age: 5(yrs.)

Gender: Male

Title: Emotionless

Sacred Gear: Gate of Babylon

Level: 52

Hp: 70G/70G (Here I will use G for 1000)

Mp: 100G/100G

Race: Omni-God

Strength: 305

Defence: 307

Agility: 310

Wisdom: 304

Luck: 150

Points available: 22

System points: 9999999....]

Ron: *Sign* Skynet, how many days has it been since I had entered the dungeon?

[Host, it has been 6 days]

Ron: Looks like I am here since a week.

It was been a week since I had entered in this dungeon and had not slept since then. I have to keep my guard up all the time or else I might die here.

Normal people might have become mad here but because of having Omni-god body and drinking portions, I was fine, just my mental fragile was high and would be better if I was able to sleep.

I climbed a tall tree to watch the sunset. It looks very beautiful.

 It looks very beautiful

.
.
.

Soon it was night, and I was hunting as regularly and was checking the traps that I had built for capturing zombies, that I suddenly heard a long and clear howl. 

 I became exited as I knew what it was.

It was the "DUNGEON BOSS" that I was looking for. I had planted many traps to lure it but due to unknown reason only mutant zombies were captured there as the "Mutant Wolf King" does not comes out to hunt.

.

.

I quickly reached the place where the howl came from to see a complete different monster, which I had not seen.