Chapter 14

(3rd POV)

It was a dark night. A boy was talking to a wolf in a misty forest at night.

It looked absolutely unbelievable but there was as if a harmony by them.

The boy and the wolf were Ron and Arnos respectively.
.
.
.

(RON'S POV)

I told him about everything from my previous life to this life. Just skipped the system part and told that I reincarnated and can became stronger as I fight.

He was stunned at first and then we talked about my life before reincarnation.

He was surprised and asked me how it felt.
.
.
.

I don't know how long it was, that they stopped talking.

Arnos: Well boy, don't be discouraged. You might achieve your goals and will be able to feel emotions in future if you work hard

Ron: That is always so.

Soon there was a short silence.

Ron: Well, now I am going to hunt these mutants.

Arnos: Boy remember to meet me tomorrow again. You are the only person to whom I can talk.

Ron: Ok, I will. By the way, I will have to leave this place after I kill a mutat wolf king.

Arnos: Wolf King? A little pup? It is like a ant to me. I will like to see which little pup tried to have such name...
.
.
.
.

I had just left, that suddenly....

[ Host receives a quest :-

"HELP ARNOS, THE WOLF KING TO GAIN FREEDOM"

--- REWARD: level up X 10, A new Title:??? , Arnos's favour and 50 M $. (M= 1,000,000)

---TIME LIMIT: 1 hour. ]

Ron: *To system* Skynet, are you kidding me?

[ Host does not need to worry about it. System have confirmed that host will be safe.... Also host is advised to use soul contract, it is like a contract where if any party tried to break the vow, will have his soul destroyed ]

Ron: but how can I free him?

[Host you forgot that host can buy barrier destroyer magic and and diminish magic which can help the host to minimise the seal effect?]

Ron: ...
*buys soul contact and diminish magic*
.
.
.

*buys soul contact and diminish magic*

I again came to Arnos again.

Arnos: what happened? Want to talk more or ask something?

Ron: Arnos, I can free you from this place but you have to form a soul contract.

Arnos: Hey kid, don't joke anymore... These chains are god binding chains. It is totally impossible to remove the seal.

Ron: I know this and I have diminish magic, which can decrease it's effect to its minimum point.

Arnos: *Gets exited* Really? What was the soul contract you were talking about!?

Ron: A soul contract is a agreement between two party where they vow on their souls, so if other party tries to break it, will have his soul annihilated.

Arnos: *Takes deep breath and calms down* Well what are your conditions?

Ron: It's simple, you are not allowed to interfere with the life of people in this world until it is justified and with pure intentions.

Arnos: WHAT!?

Ron: what happened? Felt the contract having such a condition is strange?

Arnos: Yes, truth to be told, I thought that you will be greedy and will try to make me a slave or something....

Ron: We had just shared our past to each other.... And we have similar goals, to live happily and be able to protect loved one.

Arnos: Looks like I got you wrong....

Ron: Anyway, I am going to use diminish magic but you will have to break free from the chains yourself..

And I used diminish magic.

.

.

.