CHAPTER 6

(3RD POV)

Today the orphanage was beautiful as colourful lights were attached every where.

Today was the birthday of the orphanage's most cold and charming person. Everyone was talking and laughing.

"Hey ! today is his birthday and now he will be 5 yrs old. But he looks so cool and much more older"

" I also think so, only if I could marry him. But I feel struck by lightning just by looking at him,  as if he is a king"

"Hey! Lina why make jokes!? Do you know he is like a emotionless person"

(Ron's POV)

Today is a special day for me. I will be 5 yrs today and I will be able to activate the system.

Through the time I was in the orphanage, I was able to show a bit emotion and hope to achieve more.

Just as I was thinking. I heard a girl talking about me being Emotionless person.

[ Host gains a title "EMOTIONLESS"]

And here I am gaining a new function.

Soon it was the celebration time

I blew the candle and everybody sang the birthday song for me.

At that movement I felt that my life was not completely empty and had a small smile.

Everyone was stunned as they saw me smile a little. But suddenly the sky turned violet and bit blue. And before anyone could react, a person or a creature with black wings came it front of the hall.

 And before anyone could react, a person or a creature with black wings came it front of the hall

He had two long swords and looking wery powerful.

I looked at him and knew that he was a mid-level fallen angel.

But before I could react.

[System is in update. Host will lose his abilities for a short amount of time]

Ron: Shit! Skynet are you kidding me!!?? Why all for now!!

And I felt as I was like an ordinary.

???: My! My! What a cute children are you all. But it's a bit problematic to secure everyone here.

He, the fallen angel said to everyone. Everyone was scared and start crying except me of course.

Granny: W..What are you ...and w-what are you doing!? Th-this is an orphanage please spare these children

???: Well the order was to capture the children for experiments and not the old so good bye...

And he throws the sword at granny.

I reacted fast and tried to help the granny away but I was late and I fell down on floor and start bleeding from my head.

I start feeling dizzy and heard the fallen angel say.

???: What a foolish child. Now he will probably die due to blood loss. *sign*. What a nice specimen he might have been.
Well now he will die. So let me take the children away first.

And then my concious start to fade away. And I went in coma.

I don't know how long but it was probably a hour or two after the incident that I woke up and saw.

[Hello host. Congratulations for update. Now host can activate his status]

[Level Up X 5] (All the previous accumulated experience)

[Host gains "F Class dungeon key" for novice gift]

Ron: *stares at the system in a emotionless way"

[Host what happened?]

Ron: Tell me was it incident or was it naturally that you have to update.

[*Panics* No host it was coincidence, not made by me or other factor]

Ron: **takes a deep breath** So now, looks like I am alone again.