CHAPTER 4

As i was observing the surrounding in the hospital ward

[Host gets skill "OBSERVE" and will be unlocked after reaching 5 years old]

I paid attention to it but soon start finding out my situation.

Then I saw a lady naming me and sees me lovingly. I also heard the situation , I felt bad but still there was no feeling of belonging. Soon my mother died and I was taken to a ward. But I felt drowsy and slept. After few hours I found myself in a car which was moving.

I start watching my surrounding . After watching my surrounding, I soon found myself hungry, so I started to crying. Soon I was given milk and I drinking it I was energetic and start observing through the window again.

Soon the car reached its destination and I was taken out of car and handed to an old grandma, probably in her early 60s.

And here I will spend my new life like my previous life in orphanage with other childrens of same age.

Here I was taken care of and saw many children of many different ages. Some staring at me due to me keeping very calm and whispering.

"Hey see is so good looking"

"Yeah but why is he so calm?"

"Haha Lena you should not say something like this... you were crying rivers when you were here"

"Look he might be cute if he was smiling or crying but *sign* he is so calm, I am loosing interest in him, he's so boring"

It was making me in an difficult situation but I still did not feel any emotions. I keep staring them back also and they lost interest in me after some time.

***AFTER 4 YEARS***

I was sitting on chair boringly looking myself in reflection in the window glass