CHAPTER 18

(3RD POV)

In a deep forest area, north of Kuoh town. A teleportation circle appears. Soon three people came out of the magic circle.

They were our main characters- Ron, Arnos, and Lia.

(RON'S POV)

I used a teleportation circle to reach the place where the children were captured.

It was good that I was able to control the magic energy released due to instant learn, or these fallen might have spotted us already.

We saw a castle in the middle of the jungle. As it was nighttime, lights were on and the house was well lit.

We soon started to act according to our plan.

I attracted their attention by releasing a lot of energy while Arnos saved the children easily, As I used sleep magic and sent all the fallen and modified their memories.

There were 7 low levels, 2 mid, and a high-level fallen.

I used fire magic to set that place on fire.

.

.

These children were in bad conditions, many of them had minor injuries while a few had major injuries in had to use healing magic.

*After half an hour*

Finally, I was able to settle down these many children at a single orphanage. It was difficult to convince each one, so I just used magic and donated 50,000$ to an orphanage.

As so completed my mission and

[ Host has completed the quest - "Save the children of your old orphanage and settle them down"

Reward: Host will get daily quests automatically to help the host to grow more effectively ]

.

.

.

Ron: *Bought a watch and says* It's 10 pm, right now.

Arnos: Well it took a while.

Ron: Now the children are settled. What are your plans for the future, Arnos?

Arnos: We are going to spend our life, living like a normal person as we had agreed, also we would like to live nearby the place where you are planning to live.

Arnos:*With a smug* Also have a little pup child.

Lia:*Blushes* W-What are yo-you talking about?