𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

ryujin's pov

Liked by choi_beomgyu, choi_lia, shinyuna and 99 others

ryujinshin 📷: @choi_beomgyu  •  getting ready :")

View comments

yoonjaehyuk @choi_beomgyu your girl look goood~
ryujinshin say that again i'll kick your face later
yoonjaehyuk @choi_beomgyu helpeeeuu meeee
choi_beomgyu nah you're on your own

"You're so mean," I said while reading their comments on my latest post.

"Oh coming from you?" Beomgyu asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, and sipped on the drink that Beomgyh bought for me.

"Beomgyu. Ryujin. It's time for you both to get changed," Minjung said, and we both nodded.

"See you later," Beomgyu pats my head, or should I say ruffles my hair making it messy.

I blew off the hair covering my face, and went to the dressing room. It's sports wear before formal, so It's easy to change. What's going to take long is my makeup.

"Wait this isn't what I wanted to wear." I said looking at the outfit hanged on the clothing rack inside the dressing room.

"Oversized shirt and legging shorts? Really Ryujin?" I turned around and saw Chaeryeong with her head popped in the between the curtains of the dressing room, covering me.

"Can I see the whole you, so that I can talk to you properly?" I asked her, and she smiled at me. She went inside the room, and closed the curtains properly.

She had a paper bag on her hand, and I noticed that inside it were clothes.

"What's that?" I asked nervously.

"Your sports wear~" She said with a happy tone.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me..."

beomgyu's pov

"Okay where the hell is Ryujin?" Jaehyuk asked panicking. Good thing I'm not the president in our class.

"She's still in the dressing room." What? It's only sports wear what's taking her so long? We still have to practice. Our concept for sports is that I'm a motor racer, and she's like that too and we have...

"You should practice your love-hate couple relationship act!" Yeah that. We love each other, but at the same time we hate each other because we're both competitive which is actually kind of... true, except we're not real couple.

"I have to go to her." I said in a sigh.

Chaeryeong was there outside her dressing room, and Ryujin's inside obviously.

"What's taking her so long?" I asked Chaeryeong.

"She's embarrassed about her outfit."

"What's wrong with oversized shirt and legging shorts?"

"Oh I changed it last minute. I gave her a new first place worthy one." I glared at her, and as much as I want to pull her out of the dressing room, I know it would be too awkward and everyone will think I'm a pervert.

"Ryujin come on we still have to practice!" I shouted.

"Just give me a minute!" She shouted back.

"She's been telling me that since fifteen minutes ago," Chaeryeong whispered.

"I'll count to ten, if you're still not here I'll tell everyone that you backed out."

"Don't!" She shouted.

"One!"

"Shut up"

"Two!"

"Oh please you will not do it. I know you too well," she scoffed.

"Yoon Jaehyuk!!!"

"Stop! Okay I'm coming just wait!" She sighed, and I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall behind me to wait for her.

She opened the curtains, and closed my eyes and thanked the heavens that she's finally out that freakinf dressing room.

I looked up at her, and my jaw almost dropped. She wasn't wearing the outfit she prepared. I thought Chae was lying. I thought Ryujin was only nervous because of the pageant, but no...

This is a whole new version of Shin Ryujin.

"Choi Beomgyu!"

"What?"

"Seriously is something blocking your ear. I called you three times already. Let's go." Ryujin walked away, and I glanced at Chaeryeong who was smirking at me.

"Stop." I told her, and she just laughed and went out of the backstage.

☆☆☆
ryujin's outfit~
but her hair is black hehe

☆☆☆ryujin's outfit~but her hair is black hehe