𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

beomgyu's pov

Liked by ryujinshin, kangtaehyun, chaeryeonglee and 498 others

choi_beomgyu school festival day. a day where most students confess their feelings for someone they truly like. should i be one of them? jk XD

View Comments
ryujinshin WHO THE HECK IS THIS GORRRL
choi_beomgyu why so curious little lady ;)
ryujinshin who the heck did you just call LITTLE?
chaeryeonglee sometimes i ask myself why are my friends so dumb and numb at the same time ;—;

-

All I have to do is tell her what I feel. Three words. Eight letters. What could go wrong if I tell her this simple fact?

Well, first of all she's going to block me all over social media again. Second and the worst thing that could ever happen if I confess is that, SHE WILL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. The last thing that I want to happen in this world.

"What's with the outfit?" I snapped out of my thoughts, and looked at Taehyun who was scanning my outfit.

"It's a festival? Aren't we supposed to wear clothes like these?" He asks.

"I'm not dumb. What I mean is, you actually look fine today. Dressing up for Ryu eh?" He nudged me, and my stupid self cracked a smile because of what he said.

"Talking about me?" Shivers covered my body when I heard her voice behind us.

"We were talking about how slow you are when you get ready," I rolled my eyes, and she pushes me away like an annoyed child.

"Yeah. Whatever. Hey Chae." Taehyun waves his hand to Chaeryeong who was standing still beside her best friend, Ryujin.

Since when did these two get close? As far as I know, Ryujin's the only one who calls Chaeryeong as Chae. They must have a special reltionship.

"Oh right. I saw Soobin oppa outside the gate waiting for Lia eonnie. Looks like they're going to have a date here," Ryujin informs.

A date. Good for them. Chaeryeong and Taehyun slowly strolls away from us, and I was again stuck with my best friend. I could feel an awkward tension between us, but as usual, I shrugged it off. I'm the only one who's thinking it's awkward because of my stupid feelings.

I peered down to Ryujin who suddenly raises her hand to wave at someone. She has a bright smile on her face like she just saw someone she really really likes. I checked where she was looking at.

Ah. Of course.

"Jaemin!!!" She shouts as Jaemin makes his way through his fans just to come to where Ryujin is.

"Are you going to perform later?" Ryujin asks, and he nods in response.

They talked for awhile, but I couldn't hear a thing. It felt like everything was in slow motion. These two look good together, and here I am standing between them like the nuisance to Romeo and Juliet's love story.

"I'll go get us some food from that booth," I said, but Ryujin pulled my shirt immediately.

"And leave me here like a lonely heart broken girl? No way." I glanced to where Jaemin was, but he's already nowhere in sight.

"And why would you look heart broken? Did I hurt you or something?" Both of us laughed, and made our way to the booth I talked about.

-

As the twilight came, more and more people enter our school. It's because of the late event that our school is holding. The concert. It already started fifteen minutes ago.

Ryujin and I saw my older brother, Soobin. He's with his only lover Lia eonnie. It's revolting to see my brother act all cute and lovely, but sometime I wonder if I'll become like him if I find my true love as well.

Why am I so dramatic today?

Jaemin comes up to the stage with his acoustic guitar, and searched for someone in the audience. He stopped his eyes at me, and a smirk appeared on his face. What a wierd guy.

"Is everyone having a good night so far?" Jaemin asked, and puts on a charming smile for his fans.

"This song is not for me to sing. It's for a friend of mine. I know that this song describes what he feels right now. At least based on what I know."

"Everyone! Give it up for Choi Beomgyu!" My eyes bludged wide when I heard my own name.

The people around me applauded, and waited patiently for me to enter the stage. "Bitch I didn't know you're having a performance today!" Ryujin shouted.

I didn't either.

Since I didn't want to disappoint Jaemin and everyone in my school, and I also didn't want to be the big talk of the students next week, I went up the stage like a clueless idiot.

Jaemin walked up to me, and told me the song. "I know this is what you feel for her. I'll sing the rap part don't worry." He winks, and gave me his guitar.

Am I really going to do this?

I couldn't see everyone below me because of the spot light focused on me. So, I put both of my hands on top of my eyes to see her. She was cheering me on like she always did to Jaemin, and with that, I already knew the answer to my question.

[REALLY REALLY - WINNER]

As I sang the first words of the song, everyone cheered the whole band and me. Some of them sang along with me, and some of them were taking photos with flash.

The light changed, and became dimmer as the verse came up. I could finally see her clearly in the crowd. She's singing along with her phone in her hand raised up high just to film me singing in front of the whole school.

Then, I looked into the lens of her phone. Ready to finally sing the next verse. Maybe through watching the video again, she'll finally realize this song is for her.

"The most beautiful thing in my eyes right now is you lady~ oh"

I noticed that she mouthed Who is this girl?! and I just rolled my eyes.

Everyone from the audience started asking who's the girl in my heart too, and all I could do was to continue to sing and strum the guitar given to me.

Then, I looked at Ryujin once again.

"I like you." I winked.

"Really really really really" Jaemin and the others sang with me.

"Trust my heart, oh whoa

Really really really really

I like you"

"Really really really really

Accept my heart, oh whoa

Really really really really

What do you think about me?"

☆☆☆
i'm so sorry for not updating for a week ;—;