𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

ryujin's pov

Liked by chaeryeonglee, shinyuna, na_jaemin and 513 otherschoi_beomgyu she's so tiny that she couldn't even see that i'm just near her

choi_beomgyu she's so tiny that she couldn't even see that i'm just near her

View Comments
na_jaemin you're so mean, and i kinda like it :)
chaeryeonglee we've been looking for you!

-

"Ryujin!" I heard someone shouted. I turned to my right, and saw Beomgyu with his complete uniform. He looks neat, and more handsome.

"After the ceremony you already left. We were looking for you!" I hit him with the bouquet I was holding onto.

"I had to do something. Sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck with a smile, and I just smiled back.

Just then, my phone vibrated and saw a notification from Instagram that someone tagged me on a post from our school. Huh? I've never been tagged in my whole life. They didn't even tag me when I was nominated for Prom Queen of the year.

I saw Beomgyu looking down at his phone. Whatever he was looking at in that device, it must be something very beautiful.

"What's that?" I asked.

He locked his phone, and shook his head. This got me curious, so I attempted to take his phone away from him. He took the phone much faster than me of course, but that didn't made me stop from getting my goal.

He went up on his toes, and held up his arm as high as he could, but the phone was taken eventually.

"Don't be shy to show your girlfriend who you're looking at a few minutes ago." Jaemin rolled his eyes while attempting to unlock Beomgyu's phone.

"Woah seriously? Your phone's password is Ryujin's birthday? Is that cute?" He grimaced, and showed the screen to me.

It was a photo posted by our school on Instagram.

Liked by na_jaemin, choi_beomgyu, _choisoobin and 4,321 othershanlim_studentcouncil A friendly photo of the Couple of The Year when they were still "just friends"

hanlim_studentcouncil A friendly photo of the Couple of The Year when they were still "just friends".

View Comments
choi_lia sorry but the caption just made me laugh so hard
na_jaemin stupid numb moment of beomryu

-

I smiled, and looked up to Beomgyu who was too shy to even face me. "Oh come on I know I look beautiful in that photo. You don't have to be so obvious."

Jaemin and I laughed at Beomgyu's shyness, and we all went back to our neigborhood. Mom cooked black bean noodles as a celebration for our high school graduation. Beomgyu's family is invited as usual. Jaemin's family is busy today based on what he said, so he's going to show up alone. The same as Chaeryeong and Taehyun.

My mom welcomed me with a blue bouquet, and hugged me warmly. She looks so proud of me. I'm happy that I did made her proud. All that hard work just to get the valedictorian medal paid off in the end.

Soobin oppa and Yeonjun oppa were with Lia unnie and Yeji unnie, and gave me more bouquet of flowers. I don't know where to put this now.

"CONGRATULATIONS RYUJIN!!" Both of them shouted and rushed towards me with their arms open wide. We all landed on the ground, and we laughed.

"Thanks everyone," I said with a smile.

"We're all in a relationship with the CHOIs. Don't you think that's wierd?" Yeji unnie suddenly thought. Well that is factual and odd.

"Maybe? But not really. This only proves that their parents raised them well," Lia unnie said. We all agreed, and looked up to them who were already sitting on their assigned chairs.

"Maybe Chaeryeong should start dating Hyunsuk oppa," Yeji unnie said.

"Haha no. I will not approve." I helped myself up, and started to walk to the long table.

"Why is that? Oppa is a great guy," Lia unnie whispered.

"Well... she likes someone else." Just in, Chaeryeong came with a sweet smile on her face, but she wasn't with Taehyun.

"Where's Taehyun?" I asked, but it looks like she didn't hear me. Oh well. Sometimes that boy just doesn't show up at all.

Now I miss Yuna. She went to Hawaii immediately after the school year ended, that's why she didn't get to be with us today.

-

It's almost midnight, and I'm still wide awake. I still can't believe in just a few months, I will already enter the life of college. The girls said it will be very tough, and sometimes it'll give me mental breakdowns, but I sure know that I will have the people I cherish beside me when that happens.

All of a sudden, my phone vibrated.

choi_beomgyu

choi_beomgyu
can you please
come here to
your front porch
for a second?

me
you're creepy
why?

choi_beomgyu
i'm not ;-; but please
do it

me
fine

-

I slowly walked to the front porch, and saw Beomgyu rubbing his arms because it was freezing cold outside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a laugh.

"Nothing. I just want to tell you something." He puffed, and held both of my hands.

"No matter what happens. You'll always be my best friend. I don't want that to change even if worst thing happens to our relation-"

"Are you being anxious that we'll break up eventually?" I asked. He slowly nodded while looking down.

I ruffled his hair, and pulled him into a hug.

It's true. Being in a relationship with your best friend may be the best or worst choice you'll ever make. Things doesn't always turn out the way we want. This applies to this relationship we have right now. We do love each other more than just a friend, but the fear of the fact that it might change in the future makes us doubt that we will last. However, I know how to face my fears. I don't want to have any regrets, that is why I decided to be with him.

To be with my best friend, Choi Beomgyu.

"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," He replied.

"I mean it," We said in unison, and parted ways with the security that we always wanted.

It only means one thing. He loves me, and I love him. We will face whatever conquest that will be given to us, and together we will continue with our journey like we always do. But this time, we're more than friends.

~ END ~
➷ 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐧_𝐤

»» 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 : 1 / 29 / 2021
»» 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 : 6 / 14 / 2021