𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

beomgyu's pov

Liked by choi_beomgyu, ryujinshin, chaeryeonglee and 823 others

na_jaemin This is my entire mood after that performance last night. Sorry I just had to share it, even if it's a humiliating photo.

View Comments
chaeryeonglee bitch you did not just hahahah
p_jisung yeah that was too obvious

-

I laughed after seeing Jaemin's post. After that night, he ranted a lot about Minju ruining everything. It's nice to be friends with him again. I feel so dumb for getting jealous of him just because he's always with Ryujin.

And yeah... about Ryujin. We've been doing the same things together. However, it wasn't the same anymore. The girl I used to hang out with who was always chaotic and loud when it's just the two of us, is now someone who's always quiet. She would only talk when she wants to share something very interesting, but not everything. Unlike before.

But her presence is enough for me.

"Prom's coming up right? On February?" Chaeryeong asked while scrolling on her phone.

We are all in Ryujin's house. Chaeryeong, Taehyun, Jaemin, and me. Watching some movies on Netflix in her room.

"Yeah what's up with that?" Ryujin asked.

"Uhm... hello? First of all I don't have a dress. The prom is in three weeks."

As Chaeryeong babbles about how prom is important in someone's life, Ryujin couldn't help but care less about it. She's been telling me that prom is stupid and overly romanticized. It's just a normal party where people dance in fancy clothes, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

And as far as I know, she hates it even more because of the party.

"I'm not going though," Ryujin said without any hesitation. I knew it.

"Bitch what?" Chaeryeong scoffs.

"You're going, and you're going with Beomgyu!" Chaeryeong shouted while pointing at me.

"And how is he involved in this? I'm sure he's not even looking forward to it." She said those words as if she was really sure about it, but she's wrong. I'm looking forward to prom. I'm looking forward to take her to prom.

"Because he likes you! Duh? How are you so dumb and numb? You're even running for valedictorian!" Chaeryeong shouted.

"This has been sufficiently awkward. I'm going out," Jaemin stood up, and walked out of the room. Taehyun did the same thing, and yes, I did the same thing. I don't want to hear the words that would straight up reject me.

I sat on the couch, and scrolled on my phone while waiting for the girls to come out as well. I bet they're agruing about how Chaeryeong shouldn't have said that because we are just friends.

To be honest, I'm growing sick of those two words that always describe us. The relationship of us. I know it's the truth, but that fact just hurts to the bone.

Jaemin and Taehyun stayed on the doorstep, to eavesdrop on the girls. As always, the ones who are thirsty for tea.

Jaemin and Taehyun looked at each other with a smile, and then turned their heads to me with a coy smirk.

"Bro you should come here," Taehyun said.

"No."

"Well... your loss," Jaemin said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

The only loss I'll have is when I lose my bestest friend, and that is Ryujin.

☆☆☆
what do you think Chaeryeong and Ryujin are talking about??