𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 (2)

ryujin's pov

Liked by na_jaemin, kangtaehyun, _choisoobin and 455 otherschoi_beomgyu not the prom king, but i can be your king

choi_beomgyu not the prom king, but i can be your king. jk

View Comments
na_jaemin what kind of caption is that :")
kangtaehyun mom pick me up i'm scared
chaeryeonglee

-

"Wait what?" I asked Beomgyu.

He ignored me, and continued to walk on the red carpet. Both of our names were called, and I swear I could hear Jaemin and students from our class cheering as we made our way to the photo booth.

"What a cute couple." I heard the photographer said. I didn't say anything about it anymore. Somehow, I liked what she said.

"Okay smile for the camera. In 3... 2..."

I felt my whole face burning up. I bowed down my head, and was about to slap myself for blushing too much. Beomgyu kissed me on my cheek a split second before the photographer clicked the camera.

"You're so embarrassing!" I told him while shaking his shoulders.

"Another photo. A decent one please," The assistant of the photographer said.

"Oh come on son. They look so cute together. Let them be."

I smiled, and Beomgyu didn't do anything that could ruin the photo anymore.

Both of us made our way to our table, and that's when the principal of our school made his speech. Then, it was the student council's turn. It took thirty minutes for them to finish their own boring speech.

"With that... Enjoy the prom!!" Everyone shouted, making me cover my ears.

Chaeryeong pulled me towards the dance floor, and we danced out heart out like there's no tomorrow. Okay, I clearly said that I didn't like prom, but I am starting to enjoy it.

"Ain't this fun?" Chaeryeong asked, and I nodded.

A few seconds later, the DJ turned down the volume of the song. A lot whined because it made them stop dancing.

"Sorry but a lot were demanding to announce who the prom king and queen is already," The student council president said.

Everyone applauded, and turned their attention to the stage.

"Based on the votes from our Instagram page, the student who will bring the prom king crown tonight is..."

"Na Jaemin!" Of course as expected. He's the visual of this school, and everyone loves him, everyone would vote for him, but I didn't hehe.

"And the prom king is... this one's unexpected. Shin Ryujin!" Holy... what?

How? What?

"I'm being serious here. You gained the most likes on our account."

I hesitantly went on the stage, and accepted the crown with an awkward smile on my face. I just hope I look good with that. Jaemin and I hugged each other, and he smiled to everyone. He's good at this.

The slow dance started to blast on the speakers, and the president told us to dance with each other because it's tradition.

EXO 엑소 - Sing For You

"Let's screw tradition Ryu," Jaemin suggested and I nodded. Having everyone just stare at us dancing is too much for me.

I was strolling back to the table assigned to us when I felt someone pulling me back to the dance floor. I almost tripped because of the heels I was wearing.

"You look really stunning in your blue dress, prom queen." Wait this is...

I peered up, and saw Choi Beomgyu. Holy crap. Why is he extra good-looking today. I have seen him in tuxedo more than once, but why does he look so... handsome!

"You look really s-stunning too," I replied. He chuckled, and continued to dance with me.

"You know it's wierd that we're not talking," He said.

I laughed and nodded to what he said. Whenever we're together, we would always talk. Like normal friends do, but... what I feel about him is more than that now, so I guess it's wierd to just babble about everything. I might actually confess to him accidentally because I talk too much.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we danced, and I smiled when I smelled the perfume I gave him for his birthday. He always told me that he loves its scent.

"It's funny that we're dancing to this song." I listened to the song, and I felt my heart throbbing. It describes what I feel about him.

"Why is it funny? It's not like y-you relate to it." When will I stop stuttering?

"Nothing it's just. Whenever I remember this specific girl, I would always take my guitar and sing a song that reminds me of her, or a song that expresses the way I feel about her."

"She must be really special," I said.

"She is." He sighed.

"She's lucky to have someone like you." I nodded. He pulled away from me, and looked at me straight to my eyes, then he smiled. Oh please my heart will not stop racing if this goes on.

"Promise me you won't get mad," He said worriedly.

"Why would I?" I laughed.

"The girl I was talking about... It's you." His face turned to red, and looked down right after.

I feel like my chest is going to burst. Then this means, those words that he said to me before we walked on the red carpet, those were true.

And... he really was singing the song for me during that concert.

I didn't know what to do, or what to say to his sudden confession. He looked up to me with embarrassment and laughed awkwardly.

"Oh come on just kiss each other already." We both turn our heads to whoever just spoke. It was Jaemin.

"Shut up Jaemin." Beomgyu laughed.

"Oh come on we all know that Ryujin likes you too." I felt my cheeks burning up, and Beomgyu turned to me with a smile on his face.

"Right Ryu?" Jaemin asked.

I looked up to Beomgyu, then to Jaemin and nodded as an answer.

"Congratulations. Thank goodness! My friends won't be dumb anymore." Jaemin clasped his hands together as if he really was thanking the universe for this.

"So... you have a crush on me huh?" Beomgyu teased, and I hit his arm right after.

He pulled me into a hug, and everyone cheered as if their ship just sailed. "I love you," He whispered.

I didn't respond and just smiled. "You won't even respond?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. "Shut up. You know I love you."

We suddenly heard a camera shutter, and it was Chaeryeong who borrowed it from the journalist.

"Caption this with a hashtag, Couple of the year." Chaeryeong winked at the journalist, and scooted away from the dance floor.

Couple of the year huh? Not bad.