iv

"All right, guys, time to be the world's best crewmate!" I announce, as the aqua letters flash up on the screen. "I'm kinda happy about it, to be honest. You guys know how much I suck at being the imposter."

After a few minutes of running around doing my tasks, thanking donations and just chatting to my viewers, I frown. "Is it just me or has this round been kinda long? There's bound to be a body somewhere. Let's go body searching."

Chat:
Person556: oof good luck
Person025: the impostor is probably just Tubbo and he hasn't realised yet
Person438: LMAO OR ITS TOMMY AND HE'S WAITING TO KILL U

"Oh God, I hope not," I say nervously. "Alright, let's go. Why is this stupid game so scary?"

I run down from the cafeteria down into admin, where I check the table.

"Well, there's someone that keeps going in and out of medbay. Let's go see who that is."

I run up, meeting up with Karl on my way, and head towards the doors of medbay, where we see Tommy standing and dancing. I start to dance with him. "Woo! Dance par—"

He slices off Karl's head.

"WHA— DID HE JUST—" I shout, my fingers slipping on the keyboard. Tommy stands on top of the body and looks at me. I look back and forth. "G-Guys? I think I need to report this- wait, just a minute."

The chat starts spamming 'YES! NOW! DO IT!' and various other messages in all caps, but I keep following Tommy's dark blue character, who has walked into medbay, and stifle back a laugh. We stare each other off for a moment at the back of the room. "T-Tomathy? You good there?"

In reply, he snaps my neck and runs off.

"SHIT!" I scream, banging my fist against the desk. "Ow!" But now I'm laughing hysterically, and my chat are sending millions of 'LOL' emotes.

Chat
Person268: LMAOAOAOAOAO
Person174: YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHAH
Person343: TOMATHY IM CRYING

"Well," I say, once I've finished choking on my laughs. "We probably should've reported that body, huh?" Ducking my head, I start to laugh again.

"Seriously though. I didn't realise his cooldown was that quick. Jesus, that scared me. Now I remember why I don't play this game."

As Karl's body is reported by Quackity, my laptop buzzes. I look up from chat and see a new message on Discord.

TommyInnit
Best moment of my life

TommyInnitBest moment of my life

I grit my teeth. Is there no escape from the annoying-ness of this dumb child? Rolling my eyes, I start to type back, my fingers flying across the keyboard.

redical
Dickhead
How did you even get my Discord

TommyInnit
The other woman