:D

Ello! Firstly thanks for 50k reads and 2k votes, wtf, y'all are so cool! Ily! <3 thank u sm! How did me randomly simping over MCYT fan edits in the middle of the night and making an account and creating an OC who was ginger bc I love gingers get this far?! 0-0

I know I haven't updated for a while and I promised some headcanons and stuff in an earlier chapter so uh here ya go! I may add more as the story goes on! Disclaimer: I wrote most of them at like 1am so sorry if they're bad lol 😋😋 also some of you in the comments requested a Red x reader for no reason so, ignoring the fact that it's rushed and terrible, here you are besties! 🤩🥰😛😍✨

Headcanons

> Tommy and Red make memes of each other from past streams and send them to each other all the time. One of Red's favourites is a screenshot from one of Tommy's vlogs of his face very close up and at a weird, too-close-up angle, captioned 'Me when Da Vinky', and Tommy's favourite is a screenshot from when Red's WiFi glitched out one time and her face lagged out and went pixelated, and the top text is 'GIRL I AM' and the bottom text is 'AM CONFUSION'.

> 90% of Tubbo's and Red's DMs are between 1 and 4 am.

> Red is a huge Soothouse fan and still watches old videos on YouTube.

> Sometimes Tommy pretends to have different opinions to Red just so they can keep arguing and stay on call together.

> Tommy claims that as soon as he learns to drive, the first place he'll go is to Red's and they'll drive around for at least two hours with the windows rolled down, carpool karaoke-ing to a mixture of Wilbur Soot and Dream songs.

> Red and her sister Annie are really close, for all they yell at each other - Red grew up taking care of her, but now Annie's older they are more like really close friends.

> Red and Annie both love music; they share a Spotify account. Annie always makes out that she hates Red's music taste, but sometimes she listens to her playlists in secret.

> They both always want to use the account and fight over it via iMessage, despite being literal rooms apart from each other. These conversations usually entail Red swearing, Annie spamming stickers, and Annie winning. (if you couldn't tell, this is lightly based on a real person. Aka my gremlin of a sister)

> Tubbo and Red actually knew each other when they were younger; they went to the same pre-school (for you Americans that's basically daycare) and had the same mutual friend group but they were never particularly close.

> On her birthday card, Tommy drew an arrow pointing at the stamp with a picture of the Queen on it and wrote, 'she's hotter than you'.

> Red and Niki met when Niki was playing Valorant off-cam and joined the voice chat to hear one girl cussing another team out like mad. The two bonded over similar interests, while losing every single game and annoying the rest of the team. When Red eventually had to go, she asked for Niki's Discord, and they still message at least once or twice a day.

> Niki is Red's therapist.

> Red calls Niki 'Mumachu' because one time they were on call and she called her 'Mum' by accident. Due to the absence of a proper maternal figure in her life, the name stuck.

> Red's response to anyone asking her a question she doesn't know the answer to is, "I'm gay."

Red x reader (idek man you guys are weird, u should've asked Lily she's the queen of x reader lol. But I tried so go me 🙌🤩)

You stand at the water's edge, your toes sinking into the soft wet sand. Gentle waves lap at your feet as you gaze out over the sea at the late evening sky, which is smudged with hot pinks and soft oranges, like a watercolour painting. Behind you, you can hear shouts of exclamation and the occasional whoop of laughter from your friends. You try to ignore it though, instead focusing on the quiet sounds of the ocean rippling in the soft breeze.