xi

Quick A/N - I don't watch MCC all that much so if any of these details are a bit different then roll with it

Tommy's POV: (yes we spicing it up a little much wow)

"Where did you guys go?" I ask, spinning round as I soar through the air. The rest of my team are nowhere to be seen in the eternal blue stretch of sky.

"Over on the left," Techno replies. "Where are you?"

"I'm hiding from all the women chasing me."

"All right, of course you are, Tommy," laughs Phil.

I notice the time running out, and my eyes dart across the screen, scanning for a certain character. "Hey, do any of you know where Redical is? I really want to murder her."

"No, I haven't seen her," Scott responds in his cheery Scottish accent. "Wait, she's the new one, right? The one who's friends with Niki? She seems really nice!"

"She really isn't," I grumble.

"Dude, you can't just automatically hate her for being a ginger," snorts Phil. "She is very nice. But Tommy just refuses to admit it."

"I'm being honest! She really is such a bit— OH SHIT!"

Below me, I see a player with ginger space buns, big brown eyes and a yellow jumper fly upwards. The gamertag above their head: Redical.

"I found her! I found her!" I screech, soaring downwards and punching at her head.

Techno coughs. "Man. Clingy much?"

"I am not clingy!" I scoff. "Just dedicated to my viewers. I promised they would see me kill the ginger... so they will see me kill the ginger." Grunting, I fly down.

To my surprise, she looks up at the last second and notices me. She zips out of the way just in time. She waits until I am below her, then uses a rocket to propel herself forward and starts to hit at me.

"What the fuck?!" I shout. "She's hacking! How is she— SHE'S GETTING CRITS EVERY TIME!"

Phil laughs. "Maybe you're just getting worse, Tommy."

"NO, NO, THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT IT!" I yell before Red hits me right off the map.

TommyInnit was knocked off the map by Redical.

"HOW? HOW?!" I shout, banging the desk and almost spilling my Coca Cola.

"Calm down, Tommy," Scott giggles. "It's not that big of a deal."

"SCOTT SMAJOR, DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS? NOW CHAT WILL THINK I'M WEAK. AND TOMMYINNIT IS NOT WEAK. HE IS A BIG MAN."

"Well, firstly, thanks for breaking my ears," Scott says. "And secondly, you literally are a child. Of course you're weak."

"But I'm really not, Scott Smajor. You know who is a child, though? Redical. And she just killed me."

"I mean, you should've tried harder if you wanted to win, Tommy," drawls Techno. "You probably could've survived that."

"Okay, Technoblade." I roll my eyes. "Chat, shut up, I'm not a child. Or weak! I am very big and strong. I'm 6 foot, you know."

"Chat, he's more like 5'11," says Phil. "I've met him in real life."

"Fuck you, old man," I say under my breath. "I am going to fucking punt that ginger down into hell."

***