xxii

A/N - for OG readers I changed Red's average viewer count to around 2000 and her follower count to 25k instead :> hope that's ok and ly all! Also sorry if anything in this chapter seems rushed or if there are too many weird time skips, lolz. Enjoy the chapter dearies, it's really long; love Shrimp x

Redical is live: CHARITY STREAM POG!!! :D

"Alright, chat!" I clap my hands together, beaming as the first few viewers start to trickle in. "How are we all doing today?"

I open the playlist of background songs that Tubbo sent me recently and shuffle play it softly in the background of the stream.

Chat:
Person887: HIIIIIII
Person543: AHHHHHHHHH CHARITY STREAM POG POG POG
Person662: hi! how are you? <3

"Hello, hello, hello!" My eyes streak through the chat, which is already overflowing with excited messages, just as it tends to do in the first five minutes or so of the stream. "Yeah, I'm doing alright! I only left Tubbo's about an hour ago." My heart lifts as I remember the impromptu beach trip I'd had only a short while ago, and I grin. "You guys probably saw the stream, right?"

Chat:
Person071: YOU BROKE HIS PHONE LMAOOOO
Person739: IT WAS SO FUNNY HOW TF DID THAT HAPPEN
Person222: Is he coming on the stream tonight???
Person182: where's the money from this stream going to? :))

"No, I did not break his phone! Tubbo Underscore is a short little baby who craves sympathy that he can only gain from his two million Twitter followers." I look down through the messages, bopping my head in time to the Wii shop theme. "Hmm? Yeah, he might be coming on later! It's one of my dono goals! If you look in the top corner-" I point to the top right corner before realising the camera is mirrored and switching hands to show my donation goals.

Donation goals:
$50: = tie hair into messy bun bc I am #trendy
$100 = call Tubbitch and/or Mumachu and OP them on the world
$200 = delete every item in my hotbar
$300 = delete world and start over D:
$400 = karaoke in autotune lolz
$500 = get out of chair and do exercise or some shit (pls no)
$6900 = CALL DREAM LOL

Bonus - every:
$5 dono = burn whatever item I'm holding in game
$10 dono = switch hands to play game (left hand for mouse and right for keys)
$20 dono = /kill
$25 dono = scream (here's a preview: AAAAAHHHHHH)

"Sooo we have a pretty jam-packed stream lined up!" I grin. "I honestly can't wait!" As the chat starts to spam the purple heart emote, I notice another message. "Oh, so the money raised is being split between the Trevor Project, which provides help for LGBTQIAP+ kids who experience suicidal thoughts, and also Cancer Research UK because they support people with cancer all over Britain!"

"So. Right. Okay. Game plan: create a survival world and try to beat the game. But obviously as we go along there'll be, like, handicaps and stuff, what with the goals." I grab my mouse and jiggle it around to stop my second monitor falling asleep. "Right, so let's do this!"

Just as I'm booting up Minecraft and naming my new survival world "DUDUDUDU", the first donation comes in.

"Ay, here we go! Thanks to Bella for the two!"

The robotic female voice starts to read out the message that has just appeared on screen; "Yo, charity stream pog, can't wait for autotune karaoke, lol. Congrats on 25k!"

"Aw, thank you!" I press 'Create World' and sit back, waiting for the world to generate. "I, on the other hand, am absolutely dreading the autotune karaoke. Get ready for your eardrums to be broken beyond repair. And thanks for the congrats, it's honestly unbelievable that we've got this far. You're all the best. So... yeah. Thank you all."