Prologue

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another story! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews: None yet.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@CheetahpawTheFastest is my co-author I thank her for helping me with this.

Prologue for "A Forced Marriage

War. That was what Kion had known for years.

He and his friends Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, and Ono had grown up in war.

It was Kion's own fault, at least that was what he believed, summoning Scar when he used his special power the Roar of the Elders in anger.

But now he was determined to set things right.

It was time for the final attack on the Outlands after many many years of violence, battle, and bloodshed. The previous night, Janja had came to them with valuable information, the way how to defeat Scar. Kion at first doubted Janja truly switched sides, and she still doubted it now, but, as Makuu had made a good point then, that 'if Janja's information is useful, we should use it to beat Scar.' Now, he, and the rest of the Pride Landers were going to attack the Outlands. Pride Landers battle cry rang through everyone's ears as they prepared to charge the attack.

"We'll fight for what's right," Kion began.

"Pride Landers Unite!" The Pride Landers finished.

They then charged in, blood was everywhere. Claws were unsheathed and ripping out fur. Kion tried not to look. He and the Lion Guard needed to get to the top of the volcano to defeat Scar, as Janja had said before, 'Only Kion can defeat him, by using the Roar. But it's gotta be the most powerful Roar you've got. And you've got to Roar inside the top of the volcano so the flames of the volcano overwhelm Scar.'

Luckily, the Pride Landers, Jasiri and her clan, and Janja and his clan held off the enemies while the Lion Guard made their way to the top of the volcano.

When they got there, Scar, as expected, was waiting for them.

"Kion, Lion Guard. Welcome," Scar said menacingly, an evil smile on his face.

"He does know why we're here doesn't he?" Bunga whispered to Kion, but he ignored him.

"I know why you think you're here." Scar said slyly, his menacing smile seeming to cut through each of the Lion Guard's souls themselves. "But destiny can be full of surprises..."

"Ushari, now!"

Then, faster than Kion could blink or look down, a red snake jumped up and bit him in the eye. He fell to the ground, writhing and screaming in pain as Ushari dug his fangs into Kion's flesh, making it bleed.

"Ushari!" Bunga exclaimed angrily, then tackled the snake off of Kion. Kion rolled back over, his head still spinning and hammering from the bite.

Scar laughed maniacally which made Kion's head pound even more. He started to taunt Kion. "Sisi ni sawa Kion. Now you'll have a scar, just like me. Sisi ni sawa means we're the same," Scar mocked. "Though you're made of flesh, and I'm made of flame."

A low growl escaped the Guard, barely audible to those around them.

"We're not the same!" Kion yelled, furious and enraged, "I'll never be like you Scar!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Use the Roar, Kion. Blast that guy back to where he came from!" Bunga shouted eagerly.

Scar's firefly spirit leaned closer in a creepy way, the light from his fire ilumminating the area. "You don't have the power to destroy me, Kion."