Princess Rani & Prince Kion

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews:

karapetdavidan98: Well, here is the chapter! Enjoy!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@Eghguy115 is my co-author I thank him for helping me with this.

"You..."

Kion turned around and saw the lioness. He had no idea what to say. He was in a panic. "Uh- I- I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I guess." Rani muttered. Kion couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. Lionesses were a bit confusing to understand from his point of view. Especially after living with Tiifu and Zuri for the majority of his life.

"So... I'm guessing you're princess Rani." He started.

"And your prince Kion of the Pridelands." She responded. "I'm guessing you heard the news. Which is why your here."

"Yeah, but I'm also here because of this." Kion showed Rani his left eye, where he was given a scar from Ushari.

"What do you mean?"

"I was bitten by a snake after a war with an old family member."

"I'm guessing that's Scar? The Queen told me all about the situation."

"Yes, it was."

"Speaking of the Queen, I should probably get you to her at the Tree of Life."

"Really? But I'd thought that you would kick us out. I thought you'd be mad at me."

"Well I still am, but, it's an order from the Queen to get you to the tree immediately." Rani said while taking a few steps. "Now, come on."

Kion followed Rani from behind. They stayed at approximately six feet away from each other. Rani wanted to make eye contact to get on his good side, but it was already a bit awkward for her. Actually, for the both of them.

They ran through the mountain pass and into the Tree. The Night Pride and the Lion Guard were waiting outside. Fuli walks up to Kion. "You feeling better?"

Kion shrugged.

"Queen Janna is waiting for us." Rani announced. The sun was about to rise as they entered the legendary tree. "Grandmother, as requested, I've brought Kion and the Lion Guard. Lion Guard, this is Queen Janna, Guardian of the Tree of Life."

"Be welcome here. Kion, I'm sure you're here because of the kingdoms' arrangement." Queen Janna welcomed.

"Uhh, yeah." Kion quickly went through an emotional train of thoughts, with his back slouched and his ears dropping.

Baliyo tried not to be rude and chuckle. Not because of Kion, but because of Rani's marriage. Rani saw Baliyo and gave him a serious face.

Kion continued, "But we're also here because my friend Ono and I have come to be healed

Kion continued, "But we're also here because my friend Ono and I have come to be healed."

"Step closer, Kion and Ono. You have the Mark of the Guard."

"Uh, yeah."

"Indeed." Ono agreed.

"And so, the Roar has returned." The wise Queen claimed.

"You know about the Roar?" Kion said, actually interested.

"Of course, Kion. I take it that Rafiki sent you here?"

"Yes. Ono's eyes are hurt. And my scar... I can't control the Roar."

"So. I have heard. Nirmala?" Nirmala stepped forward and examined Kion and Ono's eyes. "Nirmala is a fierce warrior. But she is also a gentle healer." Nirmala hops onto the rock and whispers into Janna's ear.

"Ono, healing your sight will be simple. But the remedy will take a few days to prepare."

"Thank you, You're Majesty." Ono thanked.

"Kion? Your ailements are more complicated. It is more than just a scar. Your healing will take time. And patience."

"Then I'd like to start right away." Kion assured.

"I'm sure you would. Nirmala?"

"We'll begin today." Nirmala confirmed.

"Thank you, You're Majesty." Kion thanked.

Nirmala moved off the rock and led Kion outside. "This way, Kion."

As everyone left the Tree, Makini was called on by Queen Janna.

"Little Makini. Please stay."

Makini turned around in shock. "You remember me!?"

"Of course. Though you were much smaller when you and you're parents came here to meet Rafiki."

"Yes! This is where Rafiki said I'd be a Royal Mjuzi someday! He started my training!"

"And we will continue your training here, if you'd like."

"I'd be honored!" Makini said, very excited.

"But before then, could you please do one favor for me?"

"Sure your highness! What is it?"

"Could you watch over Kion and Rani? Make sure they are getting along. Rani is prone to having anger issues."

"Oh, I see... Kion have recently had some serious anger problems too. But I'll see what I could do!"

"Thank you Makini."

"Oh, thank you!!!"