Confessing

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews:

Guest: Not true at all! It can be done naturally as well.

Team m bomb: Yes, lol. Eat a Snickers Kion, lol.

Guest: Not with a betrothal you can't.

guest: You again?! Stop flaming my story. I'm sick and tired of your complaining stop or I will report you. Enough is enough!

karapetdavidan98: Here it is!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@Eghguy115 is my co-author I thank him for helping me with this.

Since that day grandmother told me about him, I was feeling beyond devastated. My mind and body were feeling sore during the days following, just thinking about this forced marriage. Those have got to be the most painful and stressful days of my life since my parents passed away.

Soon enough, he came around. Inside the mountain pass, I was immediately flown away. (Literally) And it didn't seem like a good thing. Our relationship already was going downhill. Was he angry at me? Was I angry at him? It was too complicated to tell.

Those first days of meeting him were strange. I didn't even know how to start a comfortable conversation with him. The pressure was building up so fast that I did not think I could control myself anymore. My trust would never be brought to that lion.

At least, that's what I thought.

Predators that followed his guard to the Tree of Life were out to take over the kingdom. Pressure became so furious in my mind, that I needed to let it out. But because of my stupid brain, I had to let it out on the wrong animal: Kion.

So much for all that therapy...

Despite already hating him, things started to change. When he ran those predators before we were even alerted about it, it sounded like he was willing to help and willing to care.

I quickly had a change of heart. "Maybe he's not too bad after all." I repeated to myself.

As days progressed, I started to see for who he really was. A kind, fierce, and selfless lion. And with a lioness like me, I say we might make a good team. Maybe Queen Janna was right. We sort of do have a lot in common.

I knew it was time I'd confess my feelings for him. But there was one problem, he is so dynamic. You almost never know how he'll react when you start talking with him. I could see that whenever he's talking to his friends. I should get some advice from them so I know how to confess.

The day 'Granny Ginterbong', was found out to be a villain, we got her to leave the Tree of Life. Along with the other predators that were trying to invade. "Good job Lion Guard. Especially you Ono." I said.

"You're welcome, Rani." Ono bows.

I turned to Fuli. "Hey Fuli, can I talk to you in private?"

"Uhh, sure Rani." We walk away from the group. "So what do you need Rani?"

"It's about Kion. You know how we're both betrothed?"

"Yeah. Kion was pretty upset when his father told him about it."

"I was pretty upset too. But after I got to know him for a while..." I sighed. "I think I'm ready to confess my feelings for him."

Fuli's eyes opened widely. Definitely in surprise. "Really!? That's great!"