Love

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews:

Jzak98: Because it is fun, lol

Team m bomb: Yes, I've seen stories that take forever to update.

Guest: I guess we'll have to see how they turn out in the end.

marichatprincess: Thank you!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@Eghguy115 is my co-author I thank him for helping me with this.

The Lion Guard, Baliyo, and Rani were relaxing by a pond.

"Poa." Beshte says his iconic catchphrase. "Sure is nice to relax now that we're here at the Tree of Life."

Fuli took a stretch. "You gotta admit. You're right, Beshte."

"Ooh, yeah! Nothing better than relaxing and munching on bugs." Bunga adds while crunching into a bug.

"Ugh. Yeah. Nothing better."

Nirmala and Kion walk in. It seems that Kion's healing process was still continuing. The leader of the guard had mud covering his face.

"I'm glad you guys get to relax." He says.

"Uh, Kion? You okay."

Nirmala chuckles. "He's fine. The mud is helping to treat the venom in his scar."

"Can I...?"

"Yes, you can wash it off now." Nirmala confirms.

Kion rushes to the pond and washes the mud right off his face and scar. "That's better." He sighs.

"So how's the healing going?" Beshte wonders.

"Kion is making progress. But we still have a long way to go."

"Right. Long way to go." Kion says.

Nirmala turns to Ono. "Speaking of healing, Ono, it is time for your healing to begin."

Ono flew around in excitement. "Oh. Yes, yes, yes!"

"Your remedy is ready. Queen Janna and Makini are waiting for you. Shall we go to the Tree of Life?" Nirmala asks.

"You...you mean right now? Of course. Let's go!" Ono follows Nirmala to the Tree of Life.

"Good luck, Ono!" Beshte says.

"Yeah, good..." Bunga looks down at the pond. "Ooh, water bugs! They're better than regular bugs 'cause they're a lot crunchier." Bunga crunches deep in the bug.

"Ugh! Bunga! Could you be any noisier when you eat?" Fuli complains, disgusted.

"I can try. Like this?" Bunga teases as he makes a loud crunching sound.

"I think Bunga's chewing is kinda quiet for a honey badger." Baliyo admits.

"You know other honey badgers?" Bunga mutters.

"Sure. My friend Binga. She lives just over there in the marshes."

"Ooh, I've never met another honey badger! I gotta meet her!" Bunga sounded excited.

"Okay. Let's go." Baliyo walks out of the pond with Bunga following.

"Zuka Zama!" Bunga shouts.