Without You

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews:

Team m bomb: That sounds good. in my opinion I don't like humans in lion guard fanfictions, but everyone is different.

Guest: Queen Janna died, someone had to rule the land and so Rani would have to be crowned early. Queen Janna's death happened unexpectedly. Kion and Rani's coronation would have to be arranged, but since the loss happened all of a sudden, someone would have to immediately rule.

Guest: Well, that's your opinion as I said before if you don't like don't read it.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@Eghguy115 is my co-author I thank him for helping me with this.

Internal feelings inside the young prince started to brighten up. It seems like his anger towards the planned betrothal started to drift away. And he is able to stabilize himself from the snake's bite he received a long while ago. Even his relationship with the teenage queen started to open up. After getting to know Rani, the two royals became great allies. Best friends in fact! Kion still wasn't sure he would have a total loving relationship with Rani, but maybe time will tell if they happen to become even closer. Maybe the two will begin making excuses just to hang out with each other... Everything was finally going on the bright side!

But still, anything could happen...

The day escaped under Kion's nose, fading just as the burning orange and golden rays sank beneath the horizon and quickly cast the valley where the Tree Of Life sat in darkness. Apace, the young lion made his way back down the mountainous path that hugged the cliffs, leaving Askari with a respectful bow and pledge to return to seek further wisdom in the days ahead. A yawn had erupted from the prince's throat abruptly, only making the spirit chuckle and send him away with praise for his work on starting to tap into the Roar's true potential and history across the generations.

It was a start .

Whether or not that was to be taken in stride didn't matter to Kion as he made his way back through the cavernous walls of Cikha Escarpment. The high stone structures that raised far into the skies filled him with reverence for the sacredness of such a place, and how his heritage sprung from it. Retracing his steps, he soon found himself back within the low-levelled plains that made up the majority of the valley. The cold touch of the grass against his legs sent pleasant sensations through him, finally able to settle himself into admiring the valley and surrounding biomes.

A content sigh fell from his lips, "Beautiful."

"Yes, it is."

Startled, Kion darted around but kept his instincts contained at the voice, turning around to find Rani making her way through the grass. A smile greeted him, his shoulders relaxed in an instant, relieved that they had grown to see each other as friends, rather than what their original meeting entailed. "Rani!" He greeted with a similar expression, before bowing his head, glancing upwards at the young Queen sheepishly. "I-I mean... Queen Rani."

"There's no need!" She chuckled, earning the same from the other lion. "Rani is fine, besides... I don't think titles are necessary."

Kion snorted, ducking his head into his shoulders. "Right."

"Would..." Rani smiled softly at him, causing Kion to stiffen at the odd sensation that seemed to spring in his chest at the flutter of her eyes. He arched a brow at the hesitancy of the usually frank Queen. "Would like to take a walk... back to the rest to your Guard, I mean! I do need to patrol that area and I would be beneficial for both of us to-"