First Impressions...

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews:

Jzak98: I hope so too!

marichatprincess: That's because he roared at both Baliyo and Rani.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@Eghguy115 is my co-author I thank him for helping me with this.

"Rani? Rani!" said a young male voice.

Rani opened her eyes to see her brother facing down at her. It seemed like she blacked out for a moment. Surak and Nirmala also surrounded her.

"Are you hurt?" Surak asked.

"No, no. I'm okay." Rani assured.

"We need to go back. Make sure they're gone." Baliyo said.

"Wait, I need to talk to Queen Janna." Rani said while getting up. "Just give me a few moments.

"Okay, Rani. Take your time." Nirmala says.

Meanwhile at the other side of the mountain pass, the guard was still trying to get Bunga out of the rocks.

"You know, I really don't want to say this but, I'm kind of afraid of Kion when he's like this." Makini worried.

"I mean, he is the fiercest!" Bunga muttered.

"Bunga!" Ono retorted.

"You don't need to be like that, Makini." Beshte comforted. "Once Kion's scar is better, he'll start acting like himself again. And we'll be there with him. Right guys!"

"Yeah!"

"Yep." Anya said while carrying a few rocks off the pile.

"If you say so." Bunga said.

"What about you, Fuli?" Beshte inquired. "Fuli?"

A few minutes away from where the guard was, Kion was wandering around the edge of a cliff. Probably thinking about 'ending it all.'

"Kion?" a female whispered.

"Geez, what do you need Fuli!?" Kion blurted.

"Kion, you need to calm down and take control of yourself."

"What do you mean, 'calm down?' There's no point!"

"Oh really? What about all the screaming you were doing? And all of that roaring?" Fuli trotted forward and took a seat next to him.

Kion grumbled a little bit to himself. His claws were out, which is rarely seen from a fierce lion like him.

"Kion, come on. We're finally at the Tree of Life! That's what you wanted, right? You'll get your scar healed and you will act like yourself again!"

"It's not that though..." he mumbled.

"Wait, it's not? But-" Fuli almost forgot about his forced marriage with the princess. "Oh wait, yeah..."

The leader was getting more upset and angry. He was angry about his scar, this marriage, his dad... and himself. He sat close to the edge of the snowy cliff. He pleaded to his life that he wouldn't end up like Scar. But it seemed to him that things are going to end up like that.

"What about this: we go to the Tree of Life, and we get your scar healed. You just become friends with that 'Rani' girl. Just friends. Don't think about mates. It can't be that bad, right?"