Rage

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews:

Jzak98: Yes, indeed! Things are finally happening! We'll have to wait and see where this goes! 

Guest: Bro. This happened in the real show and this is fanfiction deal with it. If you don't like it don't read it.

Guest: It's a process, it takes time.

Guest: Rani isn't lying...

Guest: While it seems that way Rani is nice.

Team m bomb: Thank you! Love is coming, lol

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@Eghguy115 is my co-author I thank him for helping me with this.

"Bunga is around here somewhere. I can smell it."

Shortly after Mama Binterong was given a place to rest, she walked around the lands, searching for a certain honey badger. "There he is!"

Out of nowhere, a voice called out her fake name. "Hey, there, Granny Ginterbong."

Beshte and the rest of the guard were looking for Bunga as well. Kion had already his healing with Nirmala. "Oh. Hello there."

Ono flew down in front of Mama. "Hello. I'm Ono. Nice to actually see you. I've never seen a ginterbong before."

"Well, we are very rare." she obviously lies. "And where is the Lion Guard off to?"

"We're just meetin' up with our friend Bunga. You wanna meet him?"

"Oh, I'd like to, yes. But I'm too tired right now. I need to rest. Bye-bye, now." she was so close in getting her revenge.

"Bye." Fuli says.

"Nice meeting you." Ono adds.

As the lion guard moved forward, Ono looked back at the rare creature. Somehow Mama was able to walk normally with her 'injured' leg. "Hmm. That's strange. Granny Ginterbong's not limping." he mutters with suspicion.

"Hey, guys! Where's Ono?" Bunga asked.

Ono turned around and flew to him. "Bunga! Great news! My-"

"Oh, Ono! I want to introduce you to my new friend, Binga. She's a honey badger. Just like me!" Bunga says, showing Ono the female honey badger.

"Yes. I can see that." Ono says with enthusiasm.

Bunga gasps loudly. "You can see? I must've healed you when I touched your wing!" He fantasized. "Bet you can't do that, Binga! Oh, yeah!"

"Bunga, Queen Janna healed me. At the Tree of Life."

"Oh, yeah...."

"So, Bunga?" Binga motioned her hands around, waiting for him to introduce her.

"Oh, right. Everybody, meet Binga." Bunga gave her a quick nudge on the arm.

"So, you're the honey badger that's better than Bunga at everything." Fuli teases Bunga.

"That's me all right." Binga admitted.

"Hey, We haven't tried everything." Bunga argued. "Oh. Where's Kion? I want him to meet Binga, too."

"He's with Nirmala. Just like every day since we've been here." Fuli reminds him.

"Nirmala's helping our friend Kion get better. He hasn't been feelin' too good lately." Beshte says.