Chapter Eight

(Leo's POV)

"She passes out too much." I tried lighting up the mood but carrying your unconcious sister kind of doesn't change it. Especially when she fell to her knees and hold her head, then black out... Again.

I felt Jason take her out of my arms and carry her to the infirmary. I followed behind as I saw William Solace as healer again. He turned around as we walked in with an unconcious Rocky.

"Again?! What happened this time???" Will asked as I explained, Jason laying her on the same cot. "... She fell to her knees while holding her head like something happened inside her mind, then she just passed out."

Will touched her head gently and looked at us, "Would one of you get me a dry rag from one of the drawers near the counter?" I stood up immediantly and grabbed one. He thanked me and put it under cold water, then rung most of the water out. I felt some of the drops hit my hands and it was as cold as the arctic.

I shivered as he put it on her forehead. I watched Rocky's face as I noticed she winced and tensed alot in her sleep, as though she was having a nightmare. I felt my head lay down next to her in her cot and I fell asleep in a chair.

(Jason's POV)

I watched as Will checked Rocky over as Leo slept. I closed my eyes for a minute then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Will at my side, "Hey, uhhh Jason, you're bleeding."

I looked at my arm and just noticed the stinging and something rolling on my arm. I had a nasty cut, probably from running in the woods. My adrenilen probably made me not notice. Oh well.

I let Will clean it and bandage it up. He checked my arms, legs, sides, and back for any other hidden wounds but all we found were a couple cuts and bruises.

I thanked Will and looked back at Rocky. I hoped that she would wake up, I was worried. I've never seen a camper fall unconcious twice in one day. That's a personal record to me.

Will looked at me then at Rocky then back to me. "You like her, do you?" I raised an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?" I asked. He shrugged, "How you looked at her and that you are sticking to her and Leo. I mean, I know you and Leo are like two peas in a pod but with Rocky? Dude, seriously. You like her."

I glared at him but didn't answer. I looked at him, "Is it that obvious?" Will nodded, "Yeah it is."