Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Rocky's POV)

I had to find a way to get Jason, Leo, and the two cages out of here before Medea does something. I tried to remember why Medea was considered evil as she gave out the tour.
"Here are the spoils of war." She gestured. Armor, weapons, helmets, and shirts, they all had damage. The owners didn't make it. Jason held a purple shirt with a hole in it.
Camp Jupiter. Purple. Roman. I remembered and pulled the shirt away from Jason, holding his hand again, but not feeling the warmth that was usually there.
"Come this way, boys." Medea said. We stood in front of the fountain as I remembered. I put all my power of Charmspeak in my words, "Guys! Snap out of it! Medea killed several men with her charmspeak! Her aunt is Circe! She used her powers for darkness!"
The guys snapped out of it til Medea spoke again, "Draw your weapons out." Jason took out his coin and flipped it, holding a sword. Leo took out a sledgehammer from his toolbelt.
Medea smiled at me, "You cannot defeat my powers, young Roxanne. I had milleniums of practice." I smiled and laughed, "Oh Medea, you underestimated me. You haven't met modern technology, have you?"
I whistled loudly and a cube came out of Leo's toolbelt. It unfolded til Happy the Dragon appeared. His tail knocked Medea into her vials of magic. The boys snapped out of it as I grabbed the two cages and the boys. I tied the cages to Festus' tail and held onto the boys. One of the vials hit the stone satyr and shattered.
The liquid seeped in and the stone broke. He looked at us, "Grace, Valdez!" He yelled then looked at me, "Who are you?" "No time for that." Festus made a hole in the ceiling and we flew out of there.
Medea screams were covered by the explosion of the chemicals. Coach kept yelling and hitting the bars with his bat, telling us to get him out.
Jason and Leo finally looked around, "What happened?" They asked. "You were both under Charmspeak by Medea." I said. They sighed and apologized, I shook my head, "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault that your brain's are easy to charmspeak." I said with a smirk.
"Hey!" They both said, then laughed along with me. Leo took control of Festus while Jason held me in his arms. I started falling asleep as he kissed my forehead, "Get some rest, you deserve it."