Chapter Twenty-Five

(Leo's POV)

Cyclopes. I watched as two cyclopes were standing in front of a huge pot of water. Dangling above it was my best friend, who was unconcious, and my sister, who was awake. "You wouldn't want to eat us, we're stringy and not good to eat. Can you please take us down?"
She was using Charmspeak. It worked for a minute, then stopped. "You fools! She's using Charmspeak on you!" A female voice spoke. It was another cyclopes, an ugly cyclops. Ew, muy feo.(Really ugly)
She smacked both of the other cyclopes upside the head, "Yes, Mama..." They both said. She looked around, "Where's the salsa? You can't eat demigods without salsa!" She yelled. One of the cyclopes went to go get salsa while I looked around for a plan.
I saw three machines then the idea came to me. I snuck around the cyclopes, hooking up wires. Rocky kept talking, I knew she saw me and she was buying me time. I just hope she could buy me enough time.

(Rocky's POV)

Leo, hurry up, please. I don't know how long I can distract them. The female cyclops kept ranting and ordering the other cyclops. I kinda felt bad for the cyclops. The female was his mom and she treated him like he was nothing.
I kept wiggling in my chains, hoping the clanking of them would kept them from hearing Leo. I heard a groan and looked at Jason. His eyes opened and he nearly freaked out.
"Jason! Calm down!" I told him. "It's a trap!" He said then saw me hanging with him. "Oh. Uh... Too late." He said, turning a little red. "Where's---" He said but stopped when he saw my expression.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I heard her bellow. Oh no, Leo! I tried breaking the chains, but no dice. They were fireproof. I heard a yelp as a arm from one of the machines knocked out one of the cyclopes, he turned into yellow dust.
I closed my eyes and felt the chains turn ice cold. I heard them shattered and his as they touched the boiling water. I grabbed Jason's chain before my feet hit the water.
"Mama, I got the sal--" the second cyclopes was hit and defeated too. The female bellowed again, "Nobody knocks out my boys except me!" She charged at Leo as I made the chain swing back and forth.
I waited til the right moment, then froze the link. Jason and I flew onto the floor. I froze the chain links that held him. I made him drink nectar as I heard something fall and make the floor shake.
I put the nectar away and helped Jason up. Where the alpha cyclops stood was a big piece of metal. Leo beamed, "Did it!" He jumped as the dust particles came together and we ran out. I lifted a lid of metal off the ground, leading toward the sewage.
Leo jumped in and Jason did too. I jumped in and closed the lid tight as the cyclopes were starting to reform.