Chapter Thirty-Four

(Rocky's POV)

If Jason didn't catch me, I would've fallen through the clouds. Leo jumped and nearly yelped as Jason steadied me. The palace looked more like the back sets to those news rooms. Wires everywhere, cameras facing the stage.
Cloud nymphs were swarming everywhere. A young woman floated over to us, "Hello, my name is Millie, are you here to see Aeolus?" She asked kindly. We nodded, "My name is Rocky," I said, then pointed to my boyfriend, "This is Jason," Pointed to my brother, "This is Leo," Pointed to the Satyr, "This is C---"
Coach Hedge stepped up, "Hel-lo," He said with a wink, "My name is Gleeson Hedge. Protector of these three demigods." He smiled at her and Millie blushed. My jaw dropped and I think the boys were thinking the same thing, Coach Hedge is in love.
Millie looked at us and gestured, "Come on, Aeolus is this way, but wait til he is done." We followed the two lovebirds to the stage. I noticed that Millie kept glancing at Coach shyly. We stayed behind the cameras so we didn't get in the way. A man in a business suit was getting ready so I figured this was Aeolus.
Millie looked at Aeolus, "Mr. Aeolus, the demigods are here to see you." She told him. He waved us away, "Not now, Millie, I'm on the air in one minute!" He replied. The floating make-up brushes fell back onto the table as Aeolus glided to the news station. He sat down as a cloud nymph counted down to one.
"Hello broadcasters of Hephaestus TV! I am Aeolus, master of all winds here to tell you the news and weather which always changes, every twelve minutes!" He said to the camera. He looked down at the papers and read, "Looks like it's not doing good on Olympus, no details there,"
He looked up and stood in front of a green screen that actually had a map of the US on it. He pointed to the west side of the states, "Weird weather going on around here. Some venti and other spirits have been terrorizing California." I looked at the others and they nodded. Aeolus knew alot more than what he said.
He pointed to the east side of the US, "It's calmer here, but doesn't mean the spirits forgotten this side. Also, more lightning has been spotted. Looks like Zeus is having one of his angry days." He smiled, "That's the godly weather for you, see you in twelve minutes!" The camera shut off and Millie brought Aeolus over to us.
"Hello," He greeted. "Ah, son of Zeus. I was told you were going to pay me a visit." Jason tensed. Uh-oh. He looked at me and Leo, "Ah, children of Hephaestus. I believe you have my venti." He said calmly. We nodded and handed him the golden bag.
He gave it to one of the cloud nymph and he looked at us, "May I help you?" He asked. Jason stepped up, "Sir, we need the location of Hera."

(Leo's POV)

Aeolus chuckled, "Why, I already gave it to you when I was broadcasting, and you know the answer as well, son of Jupiter." Rocky looked at the map and paled, "California." She answered. Aeolus nodded then looked at Jason, "But where in California?"
I looked at Rocky and I knew she had the answer, she just didn't want to be right. Aeolus looked at Rocky, "My dear, you know the answer." She bit her lip and looked down, "The place where all Romans start their journey..." She answered. Jason tensed, "The Wolf house."
Rocky nodded and so did Aeolus, "Yes, that is correct. You may leav--" He listened to someone talking in his earpiece then he looked at us with a dull look. "You cannot leave." He said in a hypnotized tone. I jumped, "He's being controlled!"
He raised his hands, "Good-bye, demigods." He said and the floor gave away. Millie fell down with us, "Join hands, quickly!" She yelled. I held Rocky and Coach's hands. Millie grabbed Coach and Jason's hands, "Come on, son of Jupiter. We can slow your landing!"
Millie looked at Coach, "Call me?" She asked. Coach winked and smiled. I starred panicking "Plan your date later!" I yelled, the ground getting closer. Jason and Millie focused on the air and we slowed down. Millie disappeared and we were on ground, near the edge of a property. Coach smiled, "A gift of soft air from Millie. I have that charm with cloud nymphs."
I looked at Rocky and made a face. She giggled and Jason snickered. We all got up and looked around, "Where are we?" Rocky asked. I tried looking for a landmark or something. "California." Jason answered. I turned pale, "So the house is near?"
He nodded, "We need to get there fast. Jason looked ahead and froze. We were looking at a spirit, but in the form of a horse. He smiled, "I got an idea."