Chapter Thirty-Seven

(Rocky's POV)

We rode Tempest all the way back to Camp Half-Blood. When we landed, campers were coming up to the hill, greeting us with cheering. Chiron came down as Tempest left. He gave us each a necklace with a bead on it. The design was fire and lightning. The signs of Hephaeatus and Zeus/Jupiter.
Chiron looked at the campers, "This year's bead will be a reminder of when Camp Half-Blood was victorious against the enemy! Two children of Hephaestus, and the son of Zeus!" He annouced. I put mine on, proud and happy that I helped defeat part of the problem that threatened my home.
My home. I realized how much Camp Half-Blood was more like a home to me. I had great friends, a loving boyfriend, and my brother. What more could a girl want? Annabeth walked up to us, "Great job, guys. Did Hera say anything about the whereabouts of Percy?" She asked.
I thought for a moment, then Jason spoke, "I came from a different camp. A Roman Camp," He said. "Everything is starting to come back to me." Chiron and Annabeth led us to the Big House, where we all sat together.
Jason closed his eyes, "Camp Jupiter. A Roman Camp. If Hera switched me and Percy then that means..." Annabeth turned pale, "Percy is at Camp Jupiter." I held Jason's hand, my heart beating fast. My old best friend, and old crush, in a Roman Camp???

(Jason's POV)

I walked with Rocky back to the beach, where we had our first kiss. We held hands and Rocky grinned mischeviously. Uh-oh. I smiled, a little worried about what Rocky was thinking. She kicked my legs from underneath me and put her knee on my chest.
I looked at her, stunned, "What is going on?" I asked, a little nervous. She laughed and kissed my cheek, "No-thing." I stood up with Rocky smiling. I sighed but smiled, "Come on, we're almost there." I said, holding her hand again.
We walked a couple yards to a celestial bronze stereo, built by my wing man, and a blanket on the sand. Rocky looked at me with a smile, but she looked confused. I turned on the radio and her face light up.
Leo and I managed to ahhh... Steal her music and we created her playlist. The first song was 'I Don't Dance' by Lee Brice, 'Play It Again' by Luke Bryan, 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes, 'Upside Down' by Ross Lynch, and other songs.
We danced, laughed, sang, and kissed through every song. Rocky looked at me as the last song ended, "Was this... A date?" She asked. I nodded and she blushed. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. Rocky wrapped her arms around my neck, "That was soooo sweet, and romantic." She said, flushed.
I smiled and we layed down on the blanket, staring at the moon. A couple fireworks went off, thanks to my wing man, and we watched. Everyone else thought it was for our return, but the three of us knew what it was really for. I kissed Rocky again, hoping this night wasn't going to end cause tonight was perfect, and for once, I was very happy.