Chapter Twenty

(Rocky's POV)

I woke up to find myself in my bed. I didn't know how I got back to my cabin. All I remembered was the kiss with Jason. Jason? I looked at my nightstand and saw a note.

Rocky,
You fell asleep in my arms and I carried you back to your cabin. I hope you don't mind. I just didn't think you would like to be asleep while being outside. It was that or bringing you to my cabin. Well, I wouldn't have minded.
-Jason

I smiled and kept the note on my nightstand. I heard snoring and I recognized it instantly. I sighed loudly and got up. I can't believe he can snore so loudly. I grabbed my pillow and walked over to Leo's bed in the clothes I wore last night.
I targeted where I was going to hit Leo. Directly on his face. I smacked him hard and yelled at the top of my lungs, "LEONARDO JADEN VALDEZ! GET UP NOW!" I don't recall seeing Leo jump so high, but itn was funny. Well, until he rolled out of bed and made me fall down with him.
We both groaned and grumbled as we got up. Leo yawned and looked at me, "Five more minutes?" He pleaded. "No, we ain't in Hypnos Cabin." I stated and changed into fresh clothes.
Leo groaned and sighed, also changing from his night clothes. I braided my hair down my back. I wore my black tanktop with cargo shorts and combat boots. Leo threw on his white shirt, army jacket,blue jeans, and combat boots. He was still sleepy.
I hit his cheek gently, "Come on, Sleeping Beauty," I said. "Today is the start of our quest."

(Leo's POV)

Rocky had to drag me out, literally, of our cabin and to the hill where Thalia's pine tree stood, with the Golden Fleece hung on a branch, guarded by the dragon.
Jason waited for us there, still looking like a blonde Superman. Rocky looked around and walked to the edge of the woods and whistled really loud, which woke me up.
We heard quick and heavy footsteps as Festus the Happy Dragon stomped into the clearing. Rocky smiled and cooed at the metallic dragon. Jason looked at her like she lost it. I hid to hide laughter after looking at his expression.
We climbed onto Festus and I held the reins, "Where to first?" I asked. Jason looked at us, "I don't know, but we need to find the god of the North Wind. And capture some storm spirits."

***********

We flew on Festus for a long time and decided to talk about our first stop. "So what's the plan," I asked. "You said something about wind." Jason explained as we flew over New England. First, find a guy named Boreas and make him give us information---
"His name is Boreas?" I asked. "Is the the God of Boring or something?" I got smacked in the arm by Rocky. Jason next explained about the storm spirits from the Grand Canyon, we had to find the venti and---
"Can we just call them Storm Spirits?" I asked. "Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks." Another smack, harder, from my dear sister.
Finally, Jason explained that we need to find out who the spirits worked for, so we can find Hera and free her.
"So you want us to look for Dylan, the nasty storm spirit, on purpose," I restated. "The guy who threw me off the skywalk and took Coach Hedge into the clouds." Rocky groaned and smacked me again.
"Enough with the commentary and questions, please Leo." She pleaded sarcastically. I sighed and let Rocky take the reins as slept came back to me again. I leaned against Festus's warm neck and fell asleep.