Chapter Ten

(Leo's POV)

I woke up in the chair with Rocky still on her cot, her face covered in sweat and she was pale. I noticed she was shaking and twitching like mad. I jumped up and looked for a healer. I couldn't find Will but I found his sister, Mariana (@marykate1124). "Mari! I need a healer now!" I exclaimed, freaking out.

She followed me to Rocky's cot with a finally awake Jason at her other side. Mari put a hand on Rocky's clamy head and she gulped, "She's having a vision of a nightmare of her own." I was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

Jason touched Rocky's forehead, wiping away the sweat, "Her vision has become her nightmare." He explained. Rocky's eyes opened immediantly and I jumped up surprised. Her eyes were Ice Blue again, not a good sign. I noticed she wasn't wearing the necklace and I looked around for it.

Mari grabbed the necklace from the nightstand and slipped it on Rocky's neck. It turned into her amulet then back into her two charms again.

Rocky's eyes were back to their original color, multicolored brown with a hint of blue. She was sitting up but then tipped over sideways and nearly fell out of bed, but Jason caught her quickly. He repositioned her and sat beside her, letting her lean against his arm.

She was startled and scared. Rocky was shaking still, probably from the nightmare/vision. She looked at Jason then at me, "We need to talk to the Director."

(Rocky's POV)

I was still weak when we had to leave to the Big House so Jason offered to carry me over there. Leo took the lead and Jason carried me. I brushed my fingertips gently on his cheek and he looked down at me, staring in my eyes.

That weird spark went off again and I smiled. Jason smiled back and looked back up toward a mansion. This must be the Big House.

We all walked in and Jason put me down onto a chair, he sat next to me and Leo leaned against the wall. Leo looked around then at us, "I'm gonna go look for Chiron. We need to get this straightened out." He left and it was only me and Jason.

Jason looked at me, "Are you okay, Rocky?" I nodded but still a little scared from that vision. He put a comforting arm around my shoulders and I sighed. I grabbed his hand from my shoulder and readjusted it. I felt him tense then relax.

I held that hand for a while, "Do demigods always have nightmares?" I asked him. Jason shrugged, "Depends, could be a dream, nightmare, or vision. Mostly nightmare or vision. Sometimes you can have a splendid dream then it shifts completely to a nightmare."

I shivered at the thought, Well that makes more sense why I have them nightmares after a perfect dream. I looked around the room, "Well that makes a ton of sense then." I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

He nodded, "Yeah, like last night I was having a dream about yo---," He stopped and blushed. I looked away, blushing as well while he continued. "Hera sent me a vision." I tensed, even though I was new. Getting visions from the gods was never good.

"What did she have to say then?" I asked Jason. "She said she's imprisoned and I have to free her." I rolled my eyes, "Better to leave her in my opinion." Jason chuckled, "That's true, but she's still a god and she holds the Olympians together."

I pursed my lips, "Okay, Fine." Jason chuckled and we both turned our heads to face each other. Our noses brushed and I turned scarlet but didn't move. He blushed as well and stuttered, "Uh I a-am so sor-rry." I laughed cause I never seen him so nervous since I've been to camp.

He smiled at my laugh but he was still red, "You're cute when you blush and stutter." I told him and he smiled bigger. We looked into each other's eyes and he leaned in a bit. I felt my heart beat louder as I leaned in too.

I put a hand on his cheek gently and we nearly kissed when I heard something walk toward the room. We both stopped and then pulled away. I looked at him and he looked down. "I'm sorry." I whispered and he squeezed my hand gently before retreating it away.

I looked up as I saw Leo come back in. He was accompanyed by a man in a wheel chair. Leo leaned against the wall again as the man looked at me then turned pale, "You are suppose to be dead."