Chapter Eight

"Put me down!" I yell, pounding my fists into Michaels back. "Put me the fuck down!" I continue screaming this at him as he climbs the stairs.

Soon enough it works and I'm being placed gently onto my feet before he pushed me against the wall. Michaels warm breaths hit my face as he breaths down at me. His hands rest either side of my head as his flat palms against the wall hold him up from touching me with his body, this also means I have no possible exit. "What did I tell you about rolling your eyes at me?"

"To do it more often?" I ask sarcastically.

Michael growls at me. "Don't test me little wolf."

"Why the fuck not?" I raise an eye brow at him. If he thinks that pinning me against a wall is going to scare me, then he is wrong. I have too much fun irritating him to let him get to me.

Alpha Michael lets out a few deep breaths, as if he's trying to control his rage. His lilac eyes are locked on with mine as one of his hands leaves the wall to tuck a stray lock of my hair behind my ear. "Why do you seem so adamant on defying me all the time?" Though his question comes out below a whisper, I can hear him thanks to my wolf hearing. "Amelia." He breaths out my name. Goddess why does my name have to sound so damn good coming from his stupid mouth?

"Michael." I breath out in reply seconds before his lips are coming down on mine in a passionate kiss. His hand cups my cheek, holding it in place as he continues to kiss me, while the other hand snakes around my waist and pulls me flush against his body. I lean against his body as I stand on my tip toes to reach him better, my hands clutching at the back of his neck as I couldn't seem to get enough of him in this moment.

Someone clears their throat from behind Michael, causing me to leap away from him and out of our kiss. I feel my cheeks burning up, I'd just been caught having a hot and steamy moment with the Alpha of this nightmare pack in the hallways for anyone to see.

"What is it?" Alpha jackass asks through gritted teeth, his eyes fixed on me- or more specifically the bottom lip I was currently biting.

"Sorry Alpha, but we have a rouge at the boarders." A man says, his voice trembling from having upset his Alpha. "We thought your friend would know something about it."

His eyes leave my lips and the lust from them drains completely as he search's my own eyes. "Give us a minute, Branson." Michael growls before grabbing a tight grip on my arm and dragging me into the nearest empty room. "Did you bring other rouges here?" He yells at me after slamming the door closed so hard there is now a massive crack right through the wooden door.

"What? Of course not!" I scream back at him.

"Amelia, did you bring others with you?" He asks again more sternly.

"Why the fuck would I? Who could I possibly have brought to a place I never knew I was going? Let alone to a place I thought I was no where near!"

"How should I know, all I know is that I now have a rouge possibly more than one at the boarders of my pack. Not just one day after you arrive here." He grumbles out.

I shake my head at him. "They're not with me." I say softly to him, mostly because I'm as confused as he is. "I swear to the Goddess, they're not here with me."

Michael lets out a deep breath as his features seem to relax somewhat. "I'm sorry." He turns around and grabs a hold of the door handle. "Go up to my room and stay there."

"Like hell I will. I'm coming with you." I tell him sternly.

He turns back to me, his face looking like he's about to fight me on this when he sighs and says, "Fine, but you stay at my side at all times." He raises his eyebrow at me as if he were waiting for me to respond. "Are we clear?"