Chapter Eleven

"Training." A playful smirk sat on his lips.

I shook my head as I looked out the window. "The suns not even up yet, besides I don't actually need you to train me." 

Michael went to reach his hand out to me when he quickly retracted it and instead started playing with the sheet. "You need training, I will be the one to train you since I will not be letting any other wolf near you right now. You plan to fight, and I will teach you how to win. My pack does not lose, we are winners."

"Well, lucky for the both of us, I'm not in your pack." I mutter out.

"Not yet, but one day you will." He sends me a wink. "Come on now, get up, get dressed. And I'll meet you out in the hall."

As desperately as I wanted to go back to sleep, I only knew that the nightmare would continue. Reluctantly I nod. But when I open my mouth to say that I don't have adequate kit to train in, Michael nods to the end of the bed where a pile of clothes a neatly folded.

Only after Michael has left the room and the bedroom door clicks shut to I pull myself to my feet. I strip out of the sweats I'd been given yesterday and slowly pull on the exercise outfit that had been left for me. Still trying to shake off the remnants of the bad dream. The kit consists of dark blue lycra spandex pants, a black sports bra which seemed to make my ladies appear bigger than normal, and a baggy dark grey cotton shirt which I suspected was Michaels since it reeked of his scent. There was also a pair of new panties which I was very thankful for, a pair of black ankle socks, and sitting on the ground below the pile was a pair of brand new black and white trainers. I must admit, wearing clothes that weren't basically rags did feel nice, but I hated the thought of anyone going out of their way so I could wear something else other than my trusty rags.

Once fully dressed and my hair now in a ponytail, I headed out of the room to meet Michael in the hall.

When his eyes saw me, he seemed to take all of me in before a small smile tugged at hi lips. Silently he lead me through the halls of the third floor until he entered a training room which was fully decked out with equipment. The walls were covered in mirrors, a common training trick so you could see what you were doing wrong. "When ever we train, you will meet me here." He says sternly.

"Why can't I train outside?" I ask, desperately wanting to feel a breeze on my face right now.

A small growl comes from his chest as he simply shakes his head. "The hours of your training will differ depending on my schedule. As for such occasions of late night or early morning training, this room is sound proofed completely." By the tone in his voice, and the way he is holding himself straighter than usual, this is his Alpha side that he uses when training anyone.

Hmm, what fun can I have with this? How much would it take before I can get him to break? Or is that too evil of a thought?

"Are you listening to me Amelia?" The Alpha douche growls.

I raise my eyes to his from where they had been staring at my scrawny figure in the mirror. "Hmm?"

He lets out a heavy huff. "I do not have very much patience, so do not test me." He warns. "Each time I ask you here I expect you to be properly warmed up before I get here. Suicide runs shall do the trick."

"I'm sorry, what now?"

His face softens lightly as he looks at me a long moment before his face sets hard again. "Come stand at this side of the room." He holds the back of my elbow to guide me where to stand. "Now do you see all those lines on the ground?" I nod, seeing lines at progressing distances away through the large training room. "You start here, and run to the first line, you run back to the start line and then you run to the second line." He pauses and turns to me. "Do you understand now?"