Chapter Eighteen

Marcy cautiously guides me over to one of the training groups. I can tell Marcy is unsure of telling me who exactly this bitch Erika is, though at the same time I can see the amusement on her face. Marcy comes to a stop and nods her head towards a buff blonde barbie who is currently inspecting her nails as she sits on the sidelines watching a training fight between two warriors in wolf form.

I narrow my eyes on her and storm over to her. "Erika?"

Her eyes fly up to look at me, when she realizes who I am she looks at me in disgust. "Rouge."

At her words I feel everyone's eyes shift to me, everyone stops their exercises and all around me is silent.

I give her a fake smile. "So I've been hearing a little rumor." I say walking to stand directly behind her. "That you're apparently the true mate of Michael."

"Alpha Michael and I have known our destiny since we were pups, we are destined to be together." She pauses as her head turns around to look at me briefly before she turns back and resumes her nail inspection. "You're just his play thing until he is ready to be with me and make me his Luna."

I flash a toothy grin, though I know she can't see me. I grab a tight hold of her hair as I yank her head backwards so she's looking up at me. I lower my face down so my lips are right next to her ear. "Listen very carefully, you are not Michael's mate. I am, and it would benefit you best to remember that." I hiss out.

Erika nods rapidly. I can hear her heart beating just as fast, she fears me.

"Good." I smirk, pushing her back forward and letting my grip on her go.

As I go to walk back to Marcy I feel Erika's hand grip my arm tightly. "He doesn't love you, he never will. You're just a rouge."

I turn back to her with a smile. "I thought we covered this." I shake my head at her. "Erika, Erika, Erika." I tsk her with my tongue. With the arm that she has her hold on, I twist it until her hand lets go of me and I have her arm in my grasp instead. I smirk at her as I drawer her closer. "Don't test me, because I do bite back."

She tries to push away from me and fails. Her free hand comes up in a fist which I easily dodge by leaning back slightly from her hook.

I shake my head at her. With my free hand I bring an upper cut to the bottom of her jaw. My hand lets go of her arm at the same time. Erika stumbles back looking stunned only for a second before she charges at me. I side step her at the last second and grab her pont tail, once more, as she goes flying past me and yank her back. Her feet stumble out from under her as she falls backwards into the grass. I tower over her with a smile. "It's best you give up now before you get hurt."

Erika looks around at the crowd that has gathered around us and she lets out a small growl at me. "You bitch." She flusters to pull herself to her feet. Her fists come flying at my face which I block with the backs of my forearms. I see the rage building up in her as I block every one of her attempts of attacks.

The next fist that comes at me I grab with my hand and twist her until her back is pressed against my front. With my other hand I grab her head and pull it sideways so her neck is on show. I feel my k9s extend and I growl at her. "Submit, pup."

Erika whimpers under my hold. "Fine." She hisses at me. I let go of my hold on her and push her forward. She stumbles a few feet before gaining her balance again. Her head snaps towards someone in the crowd and I follow her gaze to see Michael standing there with a smile. Erika runs over to him and places her palms over his chest. "Are you really going to let her treat me like this?"

Michael shrugs her off him and crosses his arms across his chest. "Seems to me that you started this Erika. You started a fight with your own Luna, how did you expect her to react to that?" His Alpha tone is strong and prominent which seems to make everyone especially Erika cower.

Erika walks off with a huff, turning back to glare at me once before she takes off in a run towards the houses behind the main pack house.

The crowd around me starts to disband, now seeing that the show is over.

My eyes land on Marcy who is standing next to Branson and Michael. She gives me a wide smile and two thumbs up before Branson is guiding her back towards the pack house.

Only Michael and I remain in the area now. He walks over to me with a smile on his face. "When did you get so good at fighting? You seemed to know more just now than you have in our training sessions." He cocks an eyebrow at me.

I shrug and smile at him. "I've been living in the wild for almost fifteen years, do you really think I wouldn't know how to fight?" I pause and smirk up at him. "Besides, you hardly took no as an answer for training, so I figured I'd at least make you feel like you were achieving something."

Michael shakes his head at me as a playful growl escapes his lips. His arms wrap around my waist as he draws me closer to him. "My little rouge, what am I going to do with you?" He asks leaning his forehead against mine.

I shrug again as a smile forms on my lips seconds before I greet his lips with mine.

"I'm proud of you." He whispers before he kisses me back.